I BEAT THE HEAT

somebody just ask if i go COMMANDO - yeah in summers yeah - under baggy b-ball shorts mostly let it hang down natural and feel nice breeze up the leg. yeah and for morning runs outside i do tight lycra shorts with baggy tshirt with sides cut out that kind of hangs down cover the bulge so nobody get scared haha (i'm in the city) - this best for cooling - i heat up fast when i run - need to keep the breeze circulating and drink water like a horse - also lycra easy to rinse out soon as i get back in the house... for dawn runs when not too many out i got a track suit - lycra body suit - but only wear in way early mornings so not giving a show to anybody get nervous about it - only early birds hustle to work or night owl coming home drunk from partyin or done with night shift. in summers i can't wear any extra layer over my butt and junk - if i do it gets soaking wet and swampy down there quick. nasty. winters i wear loose boxers. i let it hang and flop wherever much as i can. i don't like feeling it squeezed in tight ever - a little compression only ok under lycra cuz lycra very thin can feel breeze like naked almost - always go commando under lycra, but like i say with baggy shirt hang down so polite in public.

This topic was edited
RE:I BEAT THE HEAT

Yeah that free feeling can be great

This post was edited

same here bro

This post was edited

summertimes if i'm wearing jeans i sag it - so of course got to wear drawers. but same like you i wear bball shorts a lot and let then its no drawers - let it hang loose get a nice breeze up the baggy leg ...

This post was edited

oh yea sagging you got wear drawers - and i sag when the jeans are tightish ...

This post was edited

I used to ride my bike in tight lycra bike shorts and no shirt, but the padding made the bulge less obvious.
I now wear two layer mountain biking shorts as my weight makes the lycra shorts look terrible and having pockets is convenient.
I still bike shirtless in warm weather!

This post was edited

I THINK YOU WILL BE INTERESTING THIS - CLICK

This post was edited

yo tiki -- you beat the heat - i beat my ...

This post was edited

Always go commando when wearing shorts during the summer. Let it hang loose...

This post was edited

Always go commando when wearing shorts during the summer. Let it hang loose...

And year round under shorts or long pants!

This post was edited

Go commando all year round summer winter spring and autumn... let them hang as nature intended lol

This post was edited