RE:I BEAT THE HEAT

Same here, fall, winter, spring summer. Our junk needs freedom!

This post was edited

Love going commando and hanging free, like wearing gym shorts which are more comfortable and less restrictive. As a backup like wearing a jock strap when I cant go commando and need some support.

This post was edited

Love going commando and hanging free, like wearing gym shorts which are more comfortable and less restrictive. As a backup like wearing a jock strap when I cant go commando and need some support.
When do you need support? I thought I would at the gym when I started freeballing most of the time, but once I tried going to the gym without underwear, I never wore any there again!

This post was edited

I have to wear boxers or boxer briefs when working. I work in a refrigerated area and it helps to keep warm . Outside of work I'm always going commando /freeballing and no shirt in summer , when I have clothes on that is.

This post was edited

I also only wear a shirt in the summer when I am going somewhere that requires it.
Even then, it goes on in the parking lot when I get there and comes off as soon as I am out the door.
I also freeball all the time and don't wear underwear.

This post was edited

yo tiki -- you beat the heat - i beat my ...

boyfriend? hahaha

This post was edited

men beat on their men . . .

This post was edited

yo tiki -- you beat the heat - i beat my ...boyfriend? hahaha

drum?

This post was edited

scrambled eggs?

This post was edited

What about hiding the bulge? If women can show some curves, why should men be ashamed of having a penis? And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't call your penis junk. It's all a gift worthy of pride, not shame or cockiness, but pride, and that makes it good in all seasons.

This post was edited