Av That!!! Facebook

Just curious, do any of you Facebook enthusiasts know of the Av that!!! group? Looks like you can bare all on Facebook without problem. As long as its done in the best possible taste! If you do stumble across the aforementioned group, the idiot on the canal boat is me.

This topic was edited
RE:Av That!!! Facebook

Just curious, do any of you Facebook enthusiasts know of the Av that!!! group? Looks like you can bare all on Facebook without problem. As long as its done in the best possible taste! If you do stumble across the aforementioned group, the idiot on the canal boat is me.

Just had a look for it but failed

This post was edited

Agghh! the curse of the private Facebook group. Because the wonderful people at fb think peoples bums and some wonderful scenery is subversive and downright rude, the group can only be viewed by those lucky enough to be members. Something I didn't realise when I created this post. I can only apologise for tempting you all with pictures of people enjoying some very nice places in the buff, just to find the hard wall of Facebook security protocol.

This post was edited

But male genitals and/or female nipples can still get you banned in a private group.

This post was edited