Changing it up

Ive been shaving my penis and scrotum for most of the last 10 years. What I do like to do is change things up with the bush. I like to keep it shaved about 6 months and then let it grow out for 6 months. Theres no real reason why, but it is a great feeling for a while after shaving down smooth again. Particularly when outdoors.

This topic was edited
RE:Changing it up

I usually shave my balls every few days and my pubes once I feel the hair is getting long. I just recently shaved my pubes and theyre slowly growing back now. Havent let them grown out for 6 months at a time though.

This post was edited

Bush is natural, goods to the south are shaved

This post was edited

Bush is natural, goods to the south are shaved

Same here!

This post was edited

Cool, it's fun to change it up a bit, I keep my penis and sac smooth all the time but let the bush grow to various lengths, then buzz cut it super short. Sometimes I just buzz the edges and let the middle bit grow more. Even had a landing strip once or twice!

This post was edited

Ive been keeping my penis, scrotum and pubic area hairfree for the better part of 25 years, starting from when I was 19. Experimented a few times with shaving more, but really that was the only part I felt I needed to shave. For a while in my late 20s I quit shaving, went back to full natural, and then when I finally shaved again when I turned 30 it was like it was that first time at 19: fresh, clean, and like I was finally truly nude. Since then and going forward planning on keeping myself smooth only on my genitals. Wouldnt have it any other way.

This post was edited