RE:What you like best about being nude at home

Now in winter I love to be naked in my warm apartment and curl in a soft blanket

This post was edited

For the first time this year, being naked at home is not an option - and I hate it.

Our heating has failed, and the house is slowly getting colder and colder as the stored heat goes.

I love being naked, but I do have sense

This post was edited

For the first time this year, being naked at home is not an option - and I hate it.Our heating has failed, and the house is slowly getting colder and colder as the stored heat goes.I love being naked, but I do have sense

Do you know when the repairman will get there to fix it?

This post was edited

Yah, our house is always cold in winter, so I've become a seasonal nudist ;)

This post was edited

It makes everything more enjoyable. Yesterday afternoon I hung vinyl wallpaper while nude. When working which requires bending and/orstretching, being nude is easier and more comfortable than wearing clothes which interferes with movement.

This post was edited

Comfort and freedom.

This post was edited

Just feels more comfortable, and a great way to relax.

This post was edited

Just feels more comfortable, and a great way to relax.

Unless it is cold, specially now in winter.

This post was edited

Just feels more comfortable, and a great way to relax.Unless it is cold, specially now in winter.

I agree.
While I sleep, shave and exercise nude year round, most of my other nude time at home is in May - September. Don't want to run the heat that high for economic or environmental reasons.

This post was edited

I have always been naked at home. I don't have to worry about getting dressed after getting up, or showering. Unfortunately, most of the people who visit are textile, so I have to keep something handy for answering the door.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy