Nude swimming

I wonder if someone started a nude male pool with showers, steam room and sauna that was family friendly how people would take it? And would it be busy. I would go and take my son for sure. What do you guys think?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude swimming

i would apply to be lifeguard - i think it be very successful --- swimming naked is the only way to swim ------ and when i was a little naked boy raised with my naked pop and naked brothers, swimming naked always best way . . . dont make no sense put on a suit to swim if walking around on dry land naked ... especially if aint no females around ...

This post was edited

Here in SoCali we have k-spas. Family friendly, gender separated, nudity required in the pool/sauna areas. Very successful. Very popular.

This post was edited

definitely

This post was edited

I would go/join. I think I know of others that would too.

This post was edited

gee -- you mean like revive the Y? what an interesting idea -- surprised no one's thought of it before . . .

This post was edited

Just like the guy that commented about a Korean Spa in CA, we have one in metro Atlanta too! It requires nudity in the segregated spa areas, with showers, sauna, steam room, hot jacuzzi, heat lamp relaxing, warm pool and chilled pool. Very well attended!

This post was edited

thing is though korean spas you got to pay like $30 - $40 a pop. be nice have a real health club you pay your regular membership (low monthly rates if it nonprofit like a Y) and everyday can have open use of the pool and gym and gotta spa and lounge can chill in ----- just dudes so can be naked ----- this i think the dream we talking about here...

This post was edited

gee -- you mean like revive the Y? what an interesting idea -- surprised no one's thought of it before . . .

ikr ?

This post was edited

Local k-spas are about $20 here. I think they have memberships, however.

This post was edited

....... hahahahahahahahahahaha

This post was edited