RE:Nude swimming

Love the Korean Spas, but wish they did have pools -- like swimming pools - where guys could swim naked. The one's I've been to have hot pools for soaking, but no actual swimming pools. Would make so much sense to bring that back at those places.

This post was edited

over here korean spa membership be like $300 - $400 a month, thousands a year -- 3x - 4x a Y price - and aint even got a gym . . . so how this even the same topic?

This post was edited

over here korean spa membership be like $300 - $400 a month, thousands a year -- 3x - 4x a Y price - and aint even got a gym . . . so how this even the same topic?
Thats crazy price. Yeah, should be regular gym type membership, but naked throughout. Pool, showers, hang out lounge, game room, steam, hot tubs. Man I want this!

This post was edited

Sadly, our local and only one Korean spa became clothing optional in the gender separated areas. Some local guys using the spa with board shorts on.

This post was edited

gee -- you mean like revive the Y? what an interesting idea -- surprised no one's thought of it before . . ........ hahahahahahahahahahaha

thanks for getting the joke . . . sense of humor always welcome . . .

This post was edited

If your in Brisbane Australia then there already is Aquarius body and health spas. They have male and female hot and cold plunge pools steam rooms a common heated pool swimmers must be worn. Male and female massage and etc.
Male area is clothing optional.

This post was edited

but no place for men to swim naked. gyms around here, including the Y, have a men's spa area -- as do most gyms around the US. a venue where men can swim naked with other men is what we are contemplating here . . .

This post was edited

If your in Brisbane Australia then there already is Aquarius body and health spas. They have male and female hot and cold plunge pools steam rooms a common heated pool swimmers must be worn. Male and female massage and etc.Male area is clothing optional.

Hasn't it closed ?

This post was edited

The closest thing we have is the Korean Spas, depending on size the hot, warm and cold spas very in size. They all have a steam room, sauna, open showers and a locker/lounge area. Some have a sleep room and a salt room that has a heated floor to lay on to relax. One Korean Spa that I love going to has a cold water pool that is big enough for a short swim and has jets at one end stand in front of to feel the air bubble on my naked body. The cold water pool feels great after spending time in the steam room.

This post was edited

I wonder if someone started a nude male pool with showers, steam room and sauna that was family friendly how people would take it? And would it be busy. I would go and take my son for sure. What do you guys think?

yeah------ like revive the Y..... hehehe

This post was edited