RE:Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends.

I'm an older single male (a widower) and have been here only a couple of months. So far I have a couple dozen friends. Interestingly, I have turned down that many or more of women in their 30's interested in meeting a man in his 70's, who have only been members for only hours and have only one picture (never nude). Of course never certified.

I wish they would block more functions while uncertified after being a member for 2 weeks. I'm a programmer and have thought of enough code changes for this site to keep them busy for a year!

This post was edited

Samwize asked:

So, I guess my question is. Why join a Social Nudist group, if you dont want to be Seen?

In a perfect world, this would not be an issue. But if a school board found nude pictures of a schoolteacher, no matter what the context is, that could be grounds for dismissal. And there are religious workers whose jobs could be jeopardized if the people they worked with found out that they were nudists, if nudity had been considered a sin in that congregation.

And there are people who would be shamed if members of their extended family found them posing naked. We are still a Puritan culture in many respects.

This post was edited

Samwize asked:So, I guess my question is. Why join a Social Nudist group, if you dont want to be Seen?In a perfect world, this would not be an issue. But if a school board found nude pictures of a schoolteacher, no matter what the context is, that could be grounds for dismissal. And there are religious workers whose jobs could be jeopardized if the people they worked with found out that they were nudists, if nudity had been considered a sin in that congregation.And there are people who would be shamed if members of their extended family found them posing naked. We are still a Puritan culture in many respects.
I am retired, so work is not a problem. However, church, extended family and some non-nudist friends could be.

This post was edited

I am retired, so work is not a problem. However, church, extended family and some non-nudist friends could be.

I understand how people feel. But in all seriousness. If these People; Family, friends churches, etc, shame or shun you. Are they really worth having in you life?

And being a Christian myself, I still live by the A motto, I will not let My liberty be judged by Another mans conscience.

This post was edited

Idealism is nice and all, but... realism rules the world.

This post was edited

Idealism is nice and all, but... realism rules the world.

Too true. Thats why I like to be real. Ideals are just things you wish that Where. But things you can not effect. Lots of things in life are not Ideal. But we live with them anyway. I live life with purpose, moral grounding and faith.

This post was edited

The reality is that many people live with jobs that do not tolerate nudism. Teaching is one of them. People like to live, eat, stay in warm homes, etc and this takes money. Many can not risk losing their jobs over openly displayed nudism. Those who are real nudists go to clubs, nudist beaches, etc and do not need to put a whole bunch of photos on line for anyone and everyone to see.

This post was edited