Naked under graduation gown

Has anyone here gone nude under their graduation gown for high school or college? Such an exciting and exposed feeling to only be concealed by a thin robe.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked under graduation gown

I have not. Was not that bold in high school or college.
Also, when I was in school, gowns were rented and had to be returned on our way out.
Have read of many who did here and on other boards.

This post was edited

have not done it myself nor known anyone who has claimed to have done it. It sounds like a cheap gag in a 70s teen movie.

This post was edited

Wondering why? Cheap thrill?

This post was edited

Unless your gown is more like a priest's frock then I can't see how you could. Certainly here in the UK, mine was an open fronted gown worn over the top of a suit. Even if it were closed at the front, you'd still need trousers unless it were right down to the floor, and a shirt/tie unless you button it tight up to your neck

This post was edited

I've heard of girls doing it on a dare, but maybe that was just that 70s movie somebody mentioned.

I don't think my graduation ceremony from high school was cap and gown. And I didn't even go to my college graduation, since I didn't see the point of the ceremony. I just got the diploma later.

Would I have gone naked under a gown? Probably not. I wasn't that adventurous then.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy