NUDE SWIMMING ---- THE BEST !!!

the few times i been able to swim naked in pool been the best ---- man should have a place can swim naked all the time .......

This topic was edited
RE:NUDE SWIMMING ---- THE BEST !!!

word, my brother...

This post was edited

no other way . . .

This post was edited

I agree.
I love the freedom

This post was edited

I agree.I love the freedom

I never wear a swimsuit in our pool unless we have company. Even whilen some of my wife's or son's friends who visit frequently are in the house. I will close the back curtains and say I am going for a swim and still swim nude. Feels much better than wearing a swimsuit.

This post was edited

swimsuit for males dumbest thing ever invented...

This post was edited

i think a lot about what others have said about nude swims at the Y in they're youth i wasn't able to join till i was in my early 20's and only nudity was in the locker room by than at least at the Y late 70's early 80's and even though a mile or two down the road way a women ywca the Y i belonged to was coed ? looking back i guess it was about money and no doubt still is. i wonder if they had a day- night set aside for just males and day-night set aside for females where nude swims were allowed how that would work. i guess the biggest fear nowdays are the pedos and i understand i've always been protective of my kids but in reality clothed or nude doesn't deter the creeps. maybe as a kid in pe class junior and senior hs were the coaches pedo i never got the feeling from them we dressed out went out played a sport came in showered and moved on and i wonder now since that indoctrination is missing did we create a society of creeps prior to the ban or after the ban at the y or during pe .

This post was edited

haha pedos ----- we learn when we kids just kick em in the nutz hahahahaha ...

This post was edited

haha pedos ----- we learn when we kids just kick em in the nutz hahahahaha ...

unless they had the good candy hahahaha.....

This post was edited

haha pedos ----- we learn when we kids just kick em in the nutz hahahahaha ...unless they had the good candy hahahaha.....

hehehe -----yeah grab the candy first--- THEN kick em in the nutz hahahaha

This post was edited

i dunno - never had a problem - theys been older dude look at me with smile when i was kid but never touched me - i dunno - it was always kind of nice older dude looking at me and like what they see........

This post was edited