This beach sounds great

I have not been there but it sounds great. I joined as it's a destination I want to get to when we can get up there again. What are the local rules? Do the Qld police hassle at this beach?

This topic was edited
RE:This beach sounds great

Police don't hassle or check on anyone there unless for bad reasons when in appropriate activities are done in public eye or open and then someone reports it. When police are there and just doing your own thing in nude and nude bathing or swimming, it will be ok. Overall, police don't frequent the beach at all.

This post was edited

That's exactly what I found and a local I spoke with said the same thing. He said there is a gay section and a hetro section but most seemed inter-mixed. There did seem to be a few guys cruising looking for something but they didn't bother me. It's a really nice beach, trees for shade, the point protected the beach from the southerly wind. The water was a bit murky which is a deterrent but it's not stinger season so the water is OK. Must be tough in stinger season, croc's don't seem an issue at the beaches at Port Douglas, Ellis Beach, Palm Cove, Trinity Beach etc. just stay away from the mangroves!!

This post was edited

Have been to the beach numerous times, and the PARKING is so close to the beach,. Wonderful . 5 mins walk and you are there, all flat walking. And the car parking is FREE, just find a shady tree. Locals do get there every day, especially winter, when it gets down to 20c I have never had any bad experiences there, and everyone is very friendly, as most nudist are.

This post was edited