RE:New couple to naturalist or nudist

First off: congratulations! It looks like you're off to a great start; I'm excited for you both!

I guess the only "tricky" part for newbies is undressing and being naked around people for the first time. Some people like to take their time and "acclimate" away from the crowd. Other take a "band-aid" approach (as in ripping it off quickly) and just undress quickly and join the crowd immediately. Whatever feels best for you.

We have Two boys, ages 6 and 7, how does this affect them? I obviously would not take them along at first, as they have both been brought up as none naturalists, but how would this work?

After your trip, you can evaluate the experience and whether it's something you want to continue doing. If you do, just be candid with your kids about where you were and what it was like.
My very non-nudist first wife went to two different nudist resorts with me without our daughter; and on the second trip, realized she enjoyed being nude, and saw some nudist parents with their kids, which got her comfortable with the idea of family nudity. She did not go nude at home at that point. But she was motivated so she gradually eased into it until she was comfortable; which then "trickled down" to our daughter being comfortable with it. Long story short after discussions and transitioning to nudity being normal at home, we took her with us to the resort.

But in the meantime, enjoy your trip!

This post was edited

Hi I am happy to say that the weather was fantastic, we arrived there at about 9 Friday morning, and quickly felt at ease after booking in, and given a quick tour. We then set up camp, and went to town just to pick up the last bit of things that we didn't have time to, like beverages. The road there a 10 km dirt road, that's a bit bad, but it's just a bit bumpy, or rather it feels like you are driving on a corrigated sheet. The place is very secure, and you can't get in there without a booking, as they ask your names when you arrive before remotely opening the gate. Entriring through the gate you amediately feel as though you are in the bush, with all the thorn trees, and beautiful scenery. After getting to the camp I started unpacking, and I turned around, low and behold there was my beautiful wife in all her glory. She looked and said" COME NOW IT'S YOUR TURN. " it was fantastic. We then had a quick beer, and headed out to the pool. We were still a bit shy, but quickly realized that no one was taking any notice except to say hi. We were playing in the pool, and just having fun wrestling each other for a pool noodle, and trying to be ourselves, but we were not mingling just yet because we were still a bit uncomfortable, but each passing moment that was changing. Soon this girl came over to us and started talking to my wife. They were sooooo happy to find out that we were new, and said that they were going to show us around and make us feel at ease. Her boyfriend was laying outside the pool enjoying the sun, so we went out to join him. We had a quick drink with them and were invited to go to the indoor pool. We quickly went to the camp to have some lunch, and soon joined up with the couple. Tr and Jn, Tr was also reasonably new to naturism, but was in it for 4 months already. We hit it off with the couple emidiately, Jn was a a retired international pilot of 52, and Tr is currently still between jobs, 27. They invited us to join them on a game drive. The man who took us on the drive was a very nice man with an arsonal of good jokes and we were enjoying every minute of his wonderful personality. We then went to our camp and loaded the cooler box with some drinks, some meat and headed out for the braai. There people were not afraid to mingle and we met some very interesting people from many different backgrounds. Everyone were so friendly, and most people just loved the fact that we were new to all this, but every one said that we looked like natural nudists. That really did help with the confidence. Tr and Jn were so helpful, and just true intertainers. We finished the braai and went back to the pool, where we met another couple there who were very interesting, I won't say the names, because of what happened the next day, but we will get to that. We had a wonderful swim and went to bed at about 11 that evening, which is late for my wife. The next morning we got up and it was quite cold, we had to wear a jacket just for the wind, I started breakfast, and before I was done Tr and Jn joined us, so I made breakfast for them. They were not breakfast people, but we insisted. I went for a shower, but as I walked in I was once again uncomfortable, the bathroom was only ladies, and I thought I must have walked in to the wrong bathroom. I obviously don't want to be the only guy between so many beautiful girls, and emidiately thought of the uncomfortable erection I may or may not get. I turned around emidiately and headed for the door, and thankfully another man walked in and I was at ease. I brushed my teath as I waited for a specific girl to get out so I don't need to go into the shower next to her, because honestly she was very beautiful, my wife came into the shower and I emidiately sat down, because suddenly I was getting aroused, but not for the girl in the shower, I was getting aroused by my wife, she was looking really hot. That is when I realized that I had nothing to worry about, but my wife. So I quickly thought of something else, and felt at ease, had a shower. Then my wife told me that Tr was talking to her about fantasys, and she told Tr that she would like to give me a threesome with another girl. I was quite shocked by this, because I didn't really know my wife would go that route as it was something I just kind of told my wife Years ago, and never cared much about it as it was just a fantasy, and I would never care about it either way. Anyway, Tr then said that she was willing to help us out with that, because she was bisexual, and really wanted my wife for some hot fun. I told my wife that at this stage I was not interested in anything like that, because I don't want to do it impulsive. We had enough hurdles to jump for now, and we would first have to talk about it for some time and do it properly with proper rules, and proper planning or understanding before attempting something so big. I love my wife, and won't let a silly thing like a threesome get in the way of our awesome relationship. We then headed out to the pool. We got a spot and we're joined by Tr and Jn. We did pool erobics, and everyone was in the pool, so they were intertaining us with pool airobics and everyone were playing ball, and having a blast. The couple that we met in the pool the previous evening invited my wife and I to have a drink with them at their place, so we joined them, we got their and before we knew what was going on, the guy was having sex with his partner in front of us. He said that we can take the bed, or the other couch, we swiftly declined, and said we were not swingers, they said not to worry they would not swing unless we were up for it. We are not comfortable with it, so we made a swift exit. Later the girl came to me in the pool and apologized for their behavior, and I said that they need not to apologize, for their life style as long as they respect ours, and we are very happy for the experience as we now know that we are not ready for it, and don't think we ever will. It's not a position I would ever put my wife into. We did go to and have our own bit of fun earlier,.... We had some lunch at the restaurant, and had a German beer, as it was beerfest. Then we were in and out of the pools, went for a walk and took a couple of photos, but only a couple as they did say we shouldn't take photos as it could cause some problems. Later we went to camp and Tr and Jn joined us for a braai. We then dressed up for the dance German style, but as little clothes as possible. I took some skin paint and straps, and we dressed up as little as possible. We went to the bar played some darts, danced and just mingle. As we were leaving to swim, we got stopped for prizes, and it turns out we won best dressed couple. We then went to the indoor pool, at about 11 we went to the camp, but we just lay there for a while, and went back to the bar, and met another awesome couple we danced and chatted, and danced all night. The morning came so we all went to the swimming pool, and just hung around there with awesome people, and chatting, learning to know the people and some of their experiences and backgrounds. At about 10 we packed up and at 1 the afternoon we went to say goodbye to all the wonderful people we met, and we met alot of friends that we will stay in contact with forever. Now with my experience, it is a very good place, and yes you will find swingers, you will find the strange and you will find things that you like, and things you don't. We had some encounters we were not that comfortable with, but even so the people didn't force anyone to do anything. Suneden is now a place true to our hearts, and we are planning our next trip already. The place truly is a little piece of heaven, but we now know what to look out for. So we can try to avoid those things we are not ready for, or just not interested in. I truly am not interested in swinging, but I am open minded to those who do, it does not make them bad just different. As for the threesome, wel it is on the table, because my wife said that she is also interested in finding out how it is with another woman, and that is awesome, Tr rubbed cream onto my wifes chest when they were in the shower, and my wife found it very interesting and says that she enjoyed it more than she thought she would. We both sirprized each other this weekend, and we now have a much better understanding of our own love life, and this experience has really helped my wife communicate much better about our sex life, and is also more comfortable with her own in perfections. Or what she may have thought were in perfection. Because to me she is perfect. I am happy to say that suneden is a true Eden. It's beauty, it's people and its experience. It will see me soon, and we will be taking the kids. There were a lot of kids there, but the girls did have costumes on, and I did agree with that, even some of the boys had costumes on. You never know what perverted people may be their, you do get them everywhere. The only question that my wife and I have, is that we don't really know why the people who had sex in front of us thought that we were swingers or maybe interested in it, we were wondering if we give of that vibe. But anyway it's been awesome. Thank you for all the advice.

This post was edited

I'm glad you had fun, but was surprised that there would be overt sex at a place where there were children around. Those two are usually mutually exclusive. I guess it would be up to you to decide if you want to bring your kids into that environment. I'm thinking that the couple who were having sex didn't know about the rules, if there were indeed rules. At any rate, it didn't seem to be in the spirit of the sort of naturism I'm familiar with.

This post was edited

No, the sex was not out in the open, they would be banned for that, it was actually behind closed doors, at their flat that they had rented. The rules are clear about anything sexual in the open, sorry I should have been more clear. There was nothing sexual out in the open at all, just fun and games, they invited us to their room for a quick drink, and we thought that was it. That was when it happened, but it was not that bad, we were able to get out and move on.

This post was edited