how to controll mastrubating

iam 20 years old iam starting mastrubation in my 15 years old then i countinus doing this this is affected any boady mental heatrh its good or bad actually my penis is some big so when i go to naked i mean naked party's people saying wow huge your blussed that time i got hard then iam going to mastrubate this good or bad or how to controll this if anyone"> know text re

This topic was edited
RE:how to controll mastrubating

Hi, masturbation is absolutely natural, nothing strange at all and increase the ealth of the body and mind due to some chemical process that deliver endorphines from brain to the whole body, finally you haven't to force you controlling it because this may have many downsides.

This post was edited

Well, public erections can be undesirable in some, if not most, nude venues. You have to be sensitive to what the rules are at each place you go.

Public masturbation is almost never condoned. The only exception I can think of are certain beaches that are specially set up for public sex, and those are very few and far between. I've only heard about them, but have never been to one.

As you get more into the naturist scene, you'll find that seeing nudity or talking about it will have less effect on you, and you'll be able to control it quite well. So don't let it discourage you.

This post was edited

Yes of course, in my comment i was spoken of masturbation at home obviously, NOT in public places.

This post was edited

This is bait.

The profile image is from another website,

Hes not even bothered (Smart enough) to edit the embedded link out.

This post was edited

iam 20 years old iam starting mastrubation in my 15 years old then i countinus doing this this is affected any boady mental heatrh its good or bad actually my penis is some big so when i go to naked i mean naked party's people saying wow huge your blussed that time i got hard then iam going to mastrubate this good or bad or how to controll this if anyone"] know text re

Another stupid person bringing the attention of another stupid people to give advise about masturbation lol. Get a job you are old enough!

This post was edited

Does the profile picture have to be that of the member? I know that the certification pictures do, but I don't know the rules for profiles.

Most sites that use avatars don't require that they be of the poster. I've seen a bunch that are cartoons, pictures of famous people, etc.

This post was edited

Does the profile picture have to be that of the member? I know that the certification pictures do, but I don't know the rules for profiles.Most sites that use avatars don't require that they be of the poster. I've seen a bunch that are cartoons, pictures of famous people, etc.

There's no rule about profile photo being of you, but there is US Law about mis-appropriating (pilfering) someone elses work. This photo was clearly lifted from a web page, as noted above it has the web page link super-imposed in the photo. If photo's are truley moderated as TT2 claims, this one should have been deleted. I will go back to my original claim in another thread, the only moderation is from us, the members. Unfortunetly, many of the 'flag' links (Gallery for one) do not work.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

It s also a certified profile so as understand it TT will have verification photos of this member.

I agree with John as to the lack of modding as this thread clearly breaks TNs third rule and even after its been flagged it remains on the board.

This post was edited

Does the profile picture have to be that of the member? I know that the certification pictures do, but I don't know the rules for profiles.Most sites that use avatars don't require that they be of the poster. I've seen a bunch that are cartoons, pictures of famous people, etc.

It's my understanding that no, your profile does not have to be you - nor even a human being. Nor do photos you upload have to be you - nor even human beings.

However, if you are uploading photos of other people, it's my understanding that you do need their permission to do so here (translation: they can complain and get your pic taken down). Also, if you're using another's photos - you technically need permission to do that, too, due to copyright laws (there are ofc public domain and assorted licensing allowances). If the owner of the photo came forward to complain, his profile pic would probably be removed I'm assuming. If no one complains though - then it's just up to the whim of a passing moderator and how grumpy they feel that day.

This post was edited

You sound like a healthy, viril young male.
Just don't let yourself be obsess by it!
I can see how having your penis being a topic of conversation can have an affect on you, especially when you are nude in public.
If you are concerned about having an erection in a public nudity situation, you may want to try masturbating before you go to your event.
It may help you to be less reactive to any comments you may receive, potentially giving you a bit more self control.

This post was edited