IPA's

Who here loves IPA's? What are your favorites, and why? One of my favorite "grocery store" IPA's is Lucille from Georgetown Brewing. Tried and true. I also really like Big Ballard from Red Hook.

This topic was edited
RE:IPA's

I was not a fan in the past but my son sent me some so I tried them and became a fan. I prefer them as the weather warms up so they've been great over spring and into the start of summer. Like the Colonial IPA here in Oz.

This post was edited

Stone Brewery in San Diego makes a good IPA, and I like Goose Island's as well. I'vs had a number of them, plenty of good stuff out there.

This post was edited

I enjoy the Kros Strain Brewing Co, Fairy Nectar it is so tasty.

This post was edited

We both enjoy IPAs and a good standby that can be found in most bars and restaurants is Lagunita's IPA. But our all time favorite is from a brewery in NE Iowa called Toppling Goliath. They made a beer called King Sue that is the best beer we've ever had.

This post was edited

We started doing some hiking in the Catskills in NY State so that needed to be followed by beer. Some good things happening up there. Catskill Brewery has an IPA called Devil's Path named for a particularly tough trail that we tried. Woodstock Brewery has a Pale Ale we love too called Baby Dragon.

This post was edited