RE:What is the actual purpose of wearing underwear?

For comfort and protection

This post was edited

I find it much more comfortable to not wear underwear.

This post was edited

I prefer to go commando as it is much more comfortable however if I'm doing anything strenuous or athletic, I wear underware or jock strap to protective my junk from getting caught or pinched. I see the nude bicyclists and wonder how they don't get their balls pinched. Everytime I get on the bike, I need to adjust my balls so they don't wind up in a position to get hurt.

This post was edited

That would be tougher if you were circumcised?

This post was edited

me too, my bone in boxers was quite obvious. started wearing briefs to contain 8 inches. unfortunately, it seems the elastic in the legs wore out pretty quick due to the numerous boners in Jr high, so my hardon often found its way out any way. I remember being called upon once to stand and give a book report once, and sure enough my boner found its freedom and was tenting the leg of my pants.

This post was edited

For comfort and protection

NO no! Underwear is uncomfortable. And just wash your pants more often (so protection not needed).

This post was edited

To keep my wife happy.

This post was edited

I didn't find any purpose to wear it, that's why I haven't worn underwear and I feel so comfortable and happy

This post was edited

I just wear at work nights and weekend commando ,I find them uncomfortable and I have tryed different types

This post was edited

To keep my wife happy.

An interesting response John. Why doe she require undies?

I haven't worn undies in 10+ years.

The only time I consider it is when I'm on steam loco's for added protection, but I usually forget until it's too late and I doubt I'd be able to stand them all day anyway

This post was edited