RE:My nudist experience without wife

I did not include my wife since she is opposed to the nudist lifestyle and finds it disgusting. I keep my nudist lifestyle private since I want to continue having fun as a nudist. She doesnt question the long hours that I am out on a naked adventure, if she knew she would have me stop my naked outing. I can not give up the nudist lifestyle that I have learned to love doing.

As a footnote, how many on this website share with their wife their activities on True Nudist? Would you be as open to give access to your wife to True Nudist or would you keep it private for yourself? Just asking since some of the above replies feel the wife should be included in ones activities as a nudist.

This post was edited

I did not include my wife since she is opposed to the nudist lifestyle and finds it disgusting. I keep my nudist lifestyle private since I want to continue having fun as a nudist. She doesnt question the long hours that I am out on a naked adventure, if she knew she would have me stop my naked outing. I can not give up the nudist lifestyle that I have learned to love doing.As a footnote, how many on this website share with their wife their activities on True Nudist? Would you be as open to give access to your wife to True Nudist or would you keep it private for yourself? Just asking since some of the above replies feel the wife should be included in ones activities as a nudist.
My wife is aware that I sometimes go to a nude beach, but I just say that I am going to the beach when I go. She doesn't know that I am on True Nudist.

This post was edited

I did not include my wife since she is opposed to the nudist lifestyle and finds it disgusting. I keep my nudist lifestyle private since I want to continue having fun as a nudist. She doesnt question the long hours that I am out on a naked adventure, if she knew she would have me stop my naked outing. I can not give up the nudist lifestyle that I have learned to love doing.As a footnote, how many on this website share with their wife their activities on True Nudist? Would you be as open to give access to your wife to True Nudist or would you keep it private for yourself? Just asking since some of the above replies feel the wife should be included in ones activities as a nudist.

My wife knows, occasionally reads some of my posts and has even commented on a few topics. She won't partake other than that. We've been married for over 47 years. We didn't get this far by keeping secrets. I expect her to be honest with me (and she is) and I'm honest with her. My situation may be different, in that, my wife is a nudist and has been since we've been married.

This post was edited

1nakedbird asked:
As a footnote, how many on this website share with their wife their activities on True Nudist? Would you be as open to give access to your wife to True Nudist or would you keep it private for yourself? Just asking since some of the above replies feel the wife should be included in ones activities as a nudist.

My wife isn't interested in nudism, but if she asked for access to this site, I would be happy to grant it. As for wife being included, I don't see much hope for that, since for her nudity=vulnerability=molestation (a souvenir from her childhood). I've pretty much given on persuading her to accompany me.

But it does raise a question in my mind: there are many threads about men participating in nudism without the accompaniment, or even the permission, of their spouses. But if there have been any posts by women who participate in nudism without the accompaniment or permission of their spouses, I haven't seen them.

Why is that? Are women in general more reluctant to engage in nude activities? Are they only comfortable when their spouses join them? Is it an extension of the subordinate position that women are in in our society, where it's been permissible for men to hit on them relentlessly and they're supposed to accept it, so they automatically feel threatened by the prospect of being naked in front of other people? I'm wondering if all women, more or less, have experienced what my wife has experienced -- to a far lesser degree, or course, but there all the same.

This post was edited

My wife knows I am active on many nudist platforms. She finds it "silly" (and perhaps it is) but has no real problem with it.

1nakedbird asked:Why is that? Are women in general more reluctant to engage in nude activities? Are they only comfortable when their spouses join them? Is it an extension of the subordinate position that women are in in our society, where it's been permissible for men to hit on them relentlessly and they're supposed to accept it, so they automatically feel threatened by the prospect of being naked in front of other people? I'm wondering if all women, more or less, have experienced what my wife has experienced -- to a far lesser degree, or course, but there all the same.

That is a question difficult to answer in a single post. Heck you could write a book about it and still only scratch the surface.

But I think most nudist women are "brought in" by their significant other. It's not that women are inherently opposed to nudity; it's just that they are reluctant to (potentially) be objectified or judged. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with some form of "body-image issue"; as my wife, for example, will often go braless in the summer in a short onesie (indicating a certain comfort with being barely dressed in public); yet was initially very reluctant to be socially nude.
Many nudist women are also "nudists by marriage." Which means that they are often "nudists because their spouse is." You'll often hear women say that if they divorced they would quit nudism. I think it's really about their partner making them feel "safe" nude; so if the partner was no longer present; they feel that safety would end along with their comfort with social nudity.

But as far as online nudism, many women I've spoken to, including my wife, have absolutely no interest in sharing their personal nudist experience with strangers. If they have a question/issue, they are more likely to seek a conversation with a "live" nudist in a nudist environment. If they have a question about shaving for example, they are just more comfortable asking a woman who shaves, in person. That's why we don't often see that type of question asked by women in forums. They consider such matters "private".

Of course I'm generalizing; but that's my take on it.

This post was edited

Andy I read your post. I had a self humerus self chuckle after so.. Yes we both are on the same page of no secrets. Could not tell you hoe many times I will blatantly say in front of her and who ever "I'm to old and ugly to to lie." You can quote me anytime if you want. It's fun to say because of the looks you get when that falls out your mouth and it's the truth in my world! :D

This post was edited

Nudism is not really my wifes thing but she not shy and does go to resorts with me and has no problem leaving the clothes behind. Regarding this suite, I will often read some posts to her or tell her about some. Once in a while shell give me some input for my own replies. If she wanted to get in, she knows how to get Into where the username and password are stored in an encrypted file, or Id just tell her. No secrets.

This post was edited

My wife knows that I am currently flitting about various nudist sites looking for information and communities. I don't hide it from her, nor would I. If she ever wants to join me in any of them or have a look at what I'm doing in them - she's more than welcome to.

Honesty is important. I've seen its lack ruin a great many relationships. I also believe in the power of open and honest communication to heal wounds, bridge gulfs, and solve a great many problems within a relationship. If you're ever in a place in a relationship where you're considering drastic actions such as separating, sneaking about, growing apart, etc - what do you have to lose? Just start a dialogue - maybe it will work out. It's a better risk to take than a guaranteed slow-burn to ruin.

This post was edited

I once met a woman at a nudist resort in southern California who told us that she does not tell her boyfriend that she went to nude resorts. She told us that she would tell him that she was, "going swimming." Her justification was that it was 'her time,' and didn't want to include him in that part of her life.

This post was edited

Of course she knows I have an account here. She even took some of my pictures. She has no interest in this site but if she did I would have no problems giving her my password.

This post was edited