RE:My nudist experience without wife

experienced that same "discrimination "and "marginalization" all to many times . It is the aanr way even though they disclaim it. for many years they did nothing about it and actually promoted that attitude towards men and boys even forced and coerced resorts to comply or risk losing advertisement or black listed . For that reason i wont belong to that org. I do not believe it has nor will it change unless the membership push aanr to step up and really welcome all with out discrimination or male bashing . The shadow wives that only go so husband can get in , or to keep and eye on him, need to be gone and the man's right and worth recognized on his own merit and actioins not assumptions and to feed an agenda.
This post is i reply to Post # 37 by nudony. .

This post was edited

I agree its better to be open but understand that some wont except.
Was always nude when possible with my late wife, she tried but it wasnt for her. She would encourage my nudity around the house even in her mother or friends were around. She simply embraced it.
After when I started dating some would be ok, some join me, others hated me being nude in public. I began at feel I should keep quiet about it but remember how my wife encouraged so I wont. I love being naked.
My current partner is ok about it, teases a little but joins me at home. Not so much at the beach and we tend not to go to nude beaches together.
Best to try to explain to you partner and maybe reassure them I think.

This post was edited

My wife is the same way. Almost had her converted then our son was born. She doesn't feel it is proper for him to see her nude.
He ha seen me nudemutiple times and we just joke about it.

This post was edited

Same here. My wife was open to it when we first got together but once our son was born she felt it wasn't proper for her to see him nude.
He sees me nude quite frequently and he is nude quite frequently.

This post was edited

Same here. My wife was open to it when we first got together but once our son was born she felt it wasn't proper for her to see him nude.
He sees me nude quite frequently and he is nude quite frequently.

This post was edited