Your first resort experience

Looking back at your first visit to a resort what was your biggest disappointment, biggest surprise, and or your most fun memory?

This topic was edited
RE:Your first resort experience

Looking back at your first visit to a resort what was your biggest disappointment, biggest surprise, and or your most fun memory?

Biggest disappointment was that the two guys whom I thought wanted to be friends were really just cruising. It fed my homophobia for a long time, by reinforcing a stereotype.

Most fun memory was that I was there for the Bare Buns Fun Run, during National Nude Weekend. So there were news reporters there, and I was not shy about being interviewed. Of course, the telecast only showed me above the waist, but still...

I still have my race number from that event. It was a lot of fun running up and then down a mountain road wearing nothing but shoes and race number. It was the first race event I ever participated in, and so I was happy when I finished further ahead in the pack than I started. I can't race anymore -- I get knee pain now.

This post was edited

Attended a CNA meeting. No surprises, no disappointments, only enjoyment. (christian naturist association)
Having come from being scared to be seen naked I was pretty nervous heading in, although knowing it would be OK, and having been working naked on my land a lot and getting so used to it alone it was nothing to me that way. didn't take but a few minutes to be comfortable with it, and before long felt it was so wonderful, just what I needed to relax my mind on the old issues. that was over 3 years ago, the next year it didn't happen, that was a disappointment, next year it did and I very much enjoyed it again. then this year, cancelled due to covid, disappointed again. I'd be quite happy to live in a resort (as long as it was conservative sex forbidden type) and be a gardener and greenhouse keeper, plus maintenance and mechanics and whatever, but I have my own land to work so that isn't my calling. But here I have too many non nude compatibles around and can only be and work naked when I go back in the forest to work with trees or gardens back in my clearing. I got several acres fenced last winter but let the garden go to weeds while I cut timber and rounded up some loads of agriculture supplies, this winter several projects lined up, One of which is clearing more of it and moving in apple trees. Also building a root cellar in it. And shop projects like coming up with a mowing machine to maintain cleared areas around the orchard and gardens and picking up the chopped grass for mulch. Plan to go at gardening in full scale next spring.

This post was edited

Our first was a rustic club where homes and cabins were situated all over the property so you could roam around paths everywhere. There was a path up a very large hill so you could hike to the top openly nude and not be concerned about any textiles crossing your path. There was also federal land next to it where my wife would hike nude out in the woods with a stop in a clearing for sex and the sun beaming through the trees warming us as we got wild. We made some nice friends who invited us over for Tequila.

Our second club was much more built up, but as with any group of people not everyone in the mix is always polite. A lot of drinking, making noise in the middle of the night, parking in camping spots so you couldn't set up a tent, breaking rules because they felt they were more special than the rest. However, we still loved going there weekly and camping tent camping during the summer while we renewed our marriage.

This post was edited