RE:PA piercing Is booked

Well done mate. I had my nipples done at the same time as my PA. People dont believe me when I say the PA was the least painful of all my piercings. What gauge were u pierced?

This post was edited

Oh I can agree with that! Ive had both my nipples pierced (only one still, took the other out) and they were horrendous. Never ever again!!!

I got it pierced at 3mm which I think is 8g. Im only planning on going to 4mm or 5mm maximum so not too far to go when I eventually get round to it. I also got a custom colour one as they can anodise a standard silver to whatever you want in the shop so I went for purple (my favourite colour) with some blue dotted around it. Though Ill change it to black when healed as all my other piercings are black. My inner goth much prefers black and all matching so this one was just a bit of fun for now.

My Hafada was done at 1.6mm which I think is 14g and will remain that size.

This post was edited

Congrats! You're in for a LOT of pleasure!

This post was edited

I hope so, though I know I now have a long time to wait for it to heal til I can find out first hand!

This post was edited

Love my PA. I was pierced with an 8g a few years ago. I am currently in a 4g mostly...occasionally 2g. Late life circumcision has no doubt changed the way you masturbate. I found the PA did the same. It is fantastic at stimulating a partner when fucking. Like a big door knocker banging on the g-spot/prostate with every thrust. I hope you enjoy yours as well. Let me know how it goes and how you enjoy it. Be well brother!

~Naked hugs~
Jim!

This post was edited