RE:My visit to the doctor's office.

Once had to have an ultrasound on my scrotum. Was told to get undressed and lay down with a sheet of butcher's paper over my mid section while she left me alone for a minute. When she came back, despite an intimate examination, she said there was no need to remove my shirt also! In my defense, I did so to avoid getting lubricant on it.

This post was edited

Some time ago, I ran into a friend of mine who was with another couple he knew and he introduced me to them.
The wife looked familiar to me, but she didn't remember having ever met me.
In the course of our conversation, I found out that she was an ultrasound technician at the facility where I had recently had a scrotal exam.
I didn't say anything at the time, but did mention it to my friend when I saw him later.
He jokingly said that if I saw her again, I should drop my pants and see if she recognized me!

This post was edited
RE: My visit to the doctor's office.

The thing that cracks me up most about the Doctor, is they assume you wear underwear. I've had a few exams where the nurse was take just your pants off, and when she came back and I was naked from the waist down got a little flustered.

I went for an outpatient procedure ( pacemaker replacement) and the prep nurse told me to strip down to my underwear and put on the flimsy gown. Then he left the room. I do not wear underwear so I just slipped off my pants and shirt and put the grown on. When he shaved my chest ( a loss of a dozen hairs) he just folded the gown down. But the doc said he might have to do a temp pacemaker while he swapped out the real one, the nurse had to prep me for that. So while in the OR with half dozen others in the room he lifted up my gown and sort of covered my penis while he shaved off my pubes on both sides. I told him I was not modest so don't worry about covering. He did not ask why i had no underwear on

I did some checking afterwards and discovered that to do a temp pacemaker they insert a feed sort of like a heart cath up thru the large vein in the groin area. The doc did not do it which i was very glad. That puncture would have taken far longer to heal than the simple slit to slide in the new tic tac size box in my upper chest

This post was edited

I guess a doctor is well aware of the human body, never had problems although they tend to say keep your undies/socks on.
If it is your personal doctor i don't mind, at hospital or medical examination not sure I would, Maybe silly to make exceptions.

This post was edited

I had an exam a few years ago when the doctor told me to get undressed and wait. When she came in she had me lay on my front and my back for an exam. We talked afterwards about doctor stuff and then she left. A nurse came in while I was still naked and spoke to me about my lab results. I was surprised that I was never offered anything to wear, but everyone was professional.

This post was edited

I worked in a medical facility for a number of years and the staff had to go through yearly training about cultural awareness. So while those paper gowns may seem silly and unnecessary to a nudist, others find it comforting or dignifying . Although I don't see how dignity and a paper garment relate but to each their own.

When I was a kid, almost every doctor visit usually meant I was butt naked at some point but not so much today. It is what society has become.
I usually ditch the paper gown myself. I'm not there for a social visit. I just want whatever they are doing to me over with as rapidly as possible and wasting time with changing in to something else for the sake of some false sense of dignity, just makes it take longer.

This post was edited

I had to have a cystoscope a couple of years ago. I was shown to a cubicle to remove all my clothing below the waist and given a towel to wrap round me as I walked across to the examination area.
Once lying down the towel was removed and the urologist got in with things. The nurse spent the whole time chatting to me about my all over tan, I had been in Greece a couple of months before, where I had been to get one and didnt I feel odd being naked in front of others, what was it like the first time. I assume she had seen patients with an all over tan before but was very interested.
Needless to say when the urologist said he was done I didnt bother with wrapping the towel around me to walk back to my clothes.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy