New Here

G'day everyone,

I name is Chris have been on this site for a couple of days now getting the feel of the site... I am 41yo, single father and have been a home nudist for roughly 20 - 25 years either sleeping nude to stripping off once i get home from work and just relaxing in the backyard enjoying the warm weather.

Recently i had decided to take the plung and look into visiting a nudist beach or a nudist resort, unfortunately due to covid (and Melbourne's quarantine zone) i am unable to take that step..so i joined a nudist hiking group which i am yet to take part in as there hike is inside the quarantine zone, so i decided to join this site to meet people and make friends with like minded nudists (M&F) locally or globally.

so please hit me up, either by pm or friend request would love to hear from everyone

This topic was edited
RE:New Here

Greetings from Virginia!

This post was edited

Greetings from Virginia!

Thank you

This post was edited

Welcome on TN!

This post was edited

The 'plague' has a number of nice easy cures, but the establishment insists on ignoring them all and seeking for some solution they can profit from. Oh well. just have to put up with all the foolishness and try to get along anyway. It is nice to get in some social naturism on occasion, i always enjoy it a lot when I do manage to.

This post was edited

The 'plague' has a number of nice easy cures, but the establishment insists on ignoring them all and seeking for some solution they can profit from. Oh well. just have to put up with all the foolishness and try to get along anyway. It is nice to get in some social naturism on occasion, i always enjoy it a lot when I do manage to.

You have mentioned this a number of times. But never tell us what these cures are. Even if you won't get rich or famous, there should be great personal satisfaction knowing you did what you could to help. If it is just herbal / homeopathic cure, there would be no problem getting a few to try it. And if it works for them, everybody would try it. Maybe not the local hospital, but the assisted care and nursing homes are heavily vested $$$$ in keeping those under their care alive. So I am thinking those would be good places to stare with.

Please enlighten us.

This post was edited

The problem with what youve been touting is that there have been research projects testing home remedies like youve been saying and so far theyve all proven to be useless. There was a pretty detailed story on one of the news programs a while back talking about and interviewing people at CA Universities working (on public money) to test things like this and taste I recall they had no real effect. If you are so convinced then go to one of the highly impacted hospitals like in El Paso and offer your help and prove it.

This post was edited

hello there / hope all is well your way / i can't figure out how to make my cam work on here....any helpful suggestions?

This post was edited

FullSun wrote:
If you are so convinced then go to one of the highly impacted hospitals like in El Paso and offer your help and prove it.

It reminds me of something I read once:

Q. Why don't hospitals hire faith healers?
A. For the same reason that psychics aren't living comfortably from their lottery winnings.

Seriously, there is such a thing as the "placebo effect." If you think it will work, by all means go for it. The trouble with this virus, though, is that for most people the virus won't kill you or even affect you more than a slight case of the flu. But though you may consider yourself uninfected or "cured" (the disease goes into remission), you can still infect others.

Sorry to drag this off topic, but we do have to understand what we're dealing with here.

This post was edited

Hey, Ozfire,

Did you visit Sunnyside North beach in Mt Eliza? It's just behind the YMCA Manyung campgrounds, to the north of the carpark, and with the ring of steel gone, accessible. The carpark may be full by 11:00 AM on nice days so there may be a walk (or walk from the other end near Kunyung Road). You need to walk over rocks at either end of the clothing-optional section, so consider your footwear unless you have tough feet. The crowd is mostly male, but not entirely, and I have seen young children there on occasion. The closest amenities are at the carpark.

Perhaps just pick a nice day and turn up!

This post was edited

Hey, Ozfire,Did you visit Sunnyside North beach in Mt Eliza? It's just behind the YMCA Manyung campgrounds, to the north of the carpark, and with the ring of steel gone, accessible. The carpark may be full by 11:00 AM on nice days so there may be a walk (or walk from the other end near Kunyung Road). You need to walk over rocks at either end of the clothing-optional section, so consider your footwear unless you have tough feet. The crowd is mostly male, but not entirely, and I have seen young children there on occasion. The closest amenities are at the carpark.Perhaps just pick a nice day and turn up!

Cheers mate yeah im looking to head down there next weekend

This post was edited