why are indian woman shy to be naked and live as a true nudist!

hello ladies and gentlemen. i am paul from India, kolkata. i am a 34 male. i am a nuist since my college days when i was around 15-16 year old
now i have never seen any indian lady being a true nudist from her soul. i have seen a lot of women and young school girls thirsty for sex and sleeing around with multile men and boys. but then again i have not seen any tru nudist women in my life.

is there any one who can really hel me to clear my thoughts on this toic. because i have always suorted nudity and nudism lifestyle. and always wanted that i can have a wife who would be a nudist too. but sadly i dont know why indian women sell their nude videos and ics in websites and as but they dont come up as a nudist. i dont know why.
i really feel sad and deressed.

This topic was edited
RE:why are indian woman shy to be naked and live as a true nudist!

If you dont know being an Indian, what do you expect from people who have never visited your country.

This post was edited

cause lots are rape isssues and in our society, everybody's view will be changed and theyll don't respect.
if youre a nudist here youll get all kind of trouble

This post was edited

That's a telling point, and shows us how different Western culture is from Indian culture.

When Mohandas Gandhi was asked what he thought about Western civilization, he said "It would be a good idea." We undoubtedly have a lot to learn from Indian culture, but perhaps India has a thing or two to learn from us. Believe me, it's taken a long time for us to learn it and, as the #MeToo movement has shown, a lot of us still haven't learned at all.

I hope you can find kindred spirits where you are.

This post was edited

Indian here. Yes, long way to go in India. But, I would say, first fix the men and the way look at nude men or women. The women will fix themselves in a few decades hence.

This post was edited

Indian here. Yes, long way to go in India. But, I would say, first fix the men and the way look at nude men or women. The women will fix themselves in a few decades hence.

The most gender-equitable places in the west have been plugging away on that one for about 150 years and still aren't done yet.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy