Beaches in Hong Kong

As we're in the midst of the virus outbreak all of the gazetted beaches (Gov't run) here in HK have been closed for some time, this means the likes of Cheung Sha beach or Middle Bay beaches are out of bounds for the time being and Cheung Sha was the best beach to go to. Anyone local know where to head to in HK to get a bit of naked sun ? Missing my naked beach time. .. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Beaches in Hong Kong

Beaches in Sanya are close to HK and very nice.

This post was edited

Beaches in Sanya are close to HK and very nice.

This post was edited

Thanks, Yes I've heard a lot about Sanya. Trouble is that's in China and tourists are not allowed in at present. I do want to go to Sanya one day though. I'll find somewhere in HK, just need to look around for a quiet place.

This post was edited

Thanks, Yes I've heard a lot about Sanya. Trouble is that's in China and tourists are not allowed in at present. I do want to go to Sanya one day though. I'll find somewhere in HK, just need to look around for a quiet place.

Sure you should visit Santa, I went in July and it was so much fun. I made this video in Sanya if you e meant yo check it out.

https://youtu.be/MTw08ETdJac

This post was edited

Well thankfully the Government here have seen sense at last and are opening up the beaches from Friday 30th. Still around 27C so should be warm enough to enjoy a little beach nudity once again. I've really missed it.

This post was edited

Nude beaches are a thing in China? Right on. I had kind of assumed that they were not so much.

This post was edited

Nude beaches are a thing in China? Right on. I had kind of assumed that they were not so much.

,nudism in china is so normal in any spa or locker rooms. On the beach no as they are for families and tourists.

This post was edited