RE:Comments on your body?

I quit cutting my hair over a year ago and I specifically plan to never cut it (or even trim it) ever again. Should I be offended if someone comments on my hair?Should I be bothered if someone comments on my beautiful eyes?What if someone says something about my beard?What about my feet?Why would comments about my cock, balls, and ass be any different?I'm a nudist. I truly have nothing to hide. I don't care who sees what. My low-hangers get noticed quite a bit and I frequently hear comments about them. Should those comments be considered to be different from comments about my hands? My face?
When we secure in ourselves, other folks opinions do not matter. It is their issue, not yours.

This post was edited

When we secure in ourselves, other folks opinions do not matter. It is their issue, not yours.I believe you're right. Being secure in who you are makes all the difference.

This post was edited

i mostly like the comments, well 80 % are positive
:-)

This post was edited

Accept all compliments graciously, even the crude ones!

This post was edited

I really enjoy seeing naked men and women and making nice comments on their bodies we all should be proud of our naked selves and enjoy sharing and receiving comments and compliments.

This post was edited

Complimentary comments are good right? For self esteem? If you look after yourself then a compliment is always a nice gift.

This post was edited

Only comments I ever received is a about the scar I have from back surgery 30 years ago. Which basically just lead to swapping surgery stories and the pain involved.

This post was edited

Always nice to receive comments, a few times on naturist beaches conversations have been started when people have commented on my piercings and also being circumcised as in Europe most are uncut

This post was edited

i'm always happy when someone comments on my body, shows they have looked and the comments are generally positive or complimentary

This post was edited

I accept all compliments graciously, and usually come back with a humorous comment!

This post was edited