RE:Naked boating

Love naked kayaking, i go on Bsrnegate bay NJ ! Itd be fun to go together somewhere soon!

This post was edited

Love naked kayaking, i go on Bsrnegate bay NJ ! Itd be fun to go together somewhere soon!

This post was edited

Sounds fun. I used to have a boat with a strict dress code. Inland - Speedo offshore - nude. I will be in Ohio sometime in the next few summers for the naked bike ride in Columbus (once they start doing them again)

This post was edited

Naked boating has been my refuge thru Covid. I try to get out every weekend on Lake Lanier, near ATL. It's a big enough lake that even on the busiest weekends I can find a good protected cove to get naked in. I strip down as soon as I leave the marina and just keep a towel handy for boats that get too close. It's also been a good way to socialize with 1-2 other people... open air and plenty of room on the boat to keep distance.

This post was edited

Taller said:Naked boating has been my refuge thru Covid. I try to get out every weekend on Lake Lanier, near ATL. It's a big enough lake that even on the busiest weekends I can find a good protected cove to get naked in. I strip down as soon as I leave the marina and just keep a towel handy for boats that get too close. It's also been a good way to socialize with 1-2 other people... open air and plenty of room on the boat to keep distance.

That sounds like so much fun. I don't have a boat but I've considered joining the local boat club. That way I can go out onto the Chesapeake Bay or cruise some of the local rivers.

This post was edited

That sounds like so much fun. I don't have a boat but I've considered joining the local boat club. That way I can go out onto the Chesapeake Bay or cruise some of the local rivers.

I am in a boat club as well. Freedom Boat Club. I've owned boats in the past, but this is the way to go for sure. All the fun and NONE of the hassle and expense. Plus they have reciprocal privileges at other FBC locations, so I can hop on a boat just about anywhere in the US and in a few international locations as well. I highly recommend the boat club route.

This post was edited

That sounds like so much fun. I don't have a boat but I've considered joining the local boat club. That way I can go out onto the Chesapeake Bay or cruise some of the local rivers.I am in a boat club as well. Freedom Boat Club. I've owned boats in the past, but this is the way to go for sure. All the fun and NONE of the hassle and expense. Plus they have reciprocal privileges at other FBC locations, so I can hop on a boat just about anywhere in the US and in a few international locations as well. I highly recommend the boat club route.

Oh that's the one we have here.I know the guy who runs this location and just haven't pulled that trigger yet.

This post was edited

Has anyone here ever had the opportunity to launch a boat nude and have no clothing with you?

This post was edited

Has anyone here ever had the opportunity to launch a boat nude and have no clothing with you?

Does a kayak count? Actually the initial launch and return was in my swimsuit, but I was wearing less than that when I reached a nearby island. Not quiet enough to launch or return nude from my usual location.

This post was edited

There's also the getting of the kayak to the beach. That's a 1 km walk. Absolute beach front might have made for better opportunities... Should have bought that vacant block in hindsight...

This post was edited