South Padre Island Tx

Has anyone been to the nude beach area north of the end of the road on SPI? My wife and I are planning on visiting family near the beach, and we're looking for information on the nude beach location and how to access the area. Any information would be very helpful.

This topic was edited
RE:South Padre Island Tx

Have you checked to make sure the access points are open? 5 is a paid entrance and 6 is free. Enter beach and go to the 10 mile marker and you're out of Cameron County and on the unofficial nude beach.

This post was edited

They are open. 6 is free.

This post was edited

I'm looking at a satellite picture of the area and I can't figure it out, even with the county line highlighted. Is there anything to help me identify it?

This post was edited

I'm looking at a satellite picture of the area and I can't figure it out, even with the county line highlighted. Is there anything to help me identify it?

Here's a marked map. This came from NakedPlaces.net

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Got it! Thanks! Looking at March, possibly.

This post was edited

CC and I have, a few times, gone to the area 5 mile south of the pier.
CC and KIp, met him at the 5 mile mark.

This post was edited

Been to the nude beach at South Padre Island many many times. What questions do you have?

This post was edited

Ive been with my wife about 10 times this year. We just drive up the beach and stop somewhere past mile 10. We usually see a few other nude people. Occasionally we chat with them. It is laid back. Sometimes we even see naked people fishing. The only complaint is that not enough people take advantage of this amazing clothing optional seashore.

This post was edited

Went Saturday and Sunday. We didnt see any other naked people. Cmon everyone! Lets fill up mile 10-12 with nudity!

This post was edited

Yesterday we were there. It was a beautiful day and it seemed like everyone past mile 10 had at least one nude person in their group. Very nice.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy