RE:South Padre Island Tx

We were there again this weekend. Naked people all over the place on Saturday past mile 10. Some covered as you drove by; many did not. Really liking this nude beach.

This post was edited

We have reservations made for next month. Has there been any rumors of them shutting the beach down again?

This post was edited

I dont think theyll shut down the beach. Drive up the main road to Access point 6, then drive up the beach (4WD only) about 10 miles and get naked. Enjoy!

This post was edited

We've been going for years. Last year the reports were that most everything was closed. Even the beach access. Have two other couples meeting us there this year.

This post was edited

Even last summer beach access 6 was open for the federal property.. Also most hotels with social distancing protocols were open, though public parts of the spi beach in town were closed. That was from June or so on, as I recall. More might have been closed prior to that. We didnt start going until June, and then only access point 6. Doubt strongly itll get shut down this summer. You and your other couples should be ok. So do you go up the beach in 4x4s?

This post was edited

yes, getting into Willacy makes the 500 mile trip worth it. lol We take pics of the rescue buoy every year to mark the changes. I probably wouldn't need 4wd drive here on the ranch since I have tractors to pull us out of anything but we need it for our SPI trips.

This post was edited

Anyone going this weekend?

This post was edited

We went again last weekend. It was fun. Even met another couple who were very nice.

This post was edited

Going to SPI again this weekend! Hoping to see lots of people enjoying the beach au natural.

This post was edited

Few people on the beach overall, though it was a beautiful day. Very little nudity today, which was a disappointment. Wouldve been a great day to put up a net for volleyball.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy