RE:A female perspective

My wife and I both agree! She says the uncut ones look "unfinished," even though her first lover other than me was "uncut." Anyway, if she's happy, I'm happy. And our close friends are happy, too!

This post was edited

Thank you, my mother is proud of mine.

This post was edited

Thanks

This post was edited

Hey there. I ADORE circumcised penises - so much sexier, cleaner, more beautiful. Here in the UK circumcised penises are very much in the minority and I feel such pride seeing Peter and our boys usually being the only circumcised guys at the naturist sites we attend.

Regarding female circumcision: I havent had an operation on my vagina but I am naturally circumcised - I dont have a foreskin (clitoral hood) - its just as I am. I love it and so does Peter. I often refer to myself as circumcised and a lot of my friends know that I am circumcised. Natasha xx

This post was edited

Hey there. I ADORE circumcised penises - so much sexier, cleaner, more beautiful. Here in the UK circumcised penises are very much in the minority and I feel such pride seeing Peter and our boys usually being the only circumcised guys at the naturist sites we attend.

Regarding female circumcision: I havent had an operation on my vagina but I am naturally circumcised - I dont have a foreskin (clitoral hood) - its just as I am. I love it and so does Peter. I often refer to myself as circumcised and a lot of my friends know that I am circumcised. Natasha xx

This post was edited

We're certainly in the minority in the UK, I don't see many like me at clubs... maybe 10% are circumcised?. It's never bothered me being a little different, I do notice some people like to have a look, and that's fine. You could say I'm 101% nude

This post was edited

Hey there. I ADORE circumcised penises - so much sexier, cleaner, more beautiful. Here in the UK circumcised penises are very much in the minority and I feel such pride seeing Peter and our boys usually being the only circumcised guys at the naturist sites we attend.Regarding female circumcision: I havent had an operation on my vagina but I am naturally circumcised - I dont have a foreskin (clitoral hood) - its just as I am. I love it and so does Peter. I often refer to myself as circumcised and a lot of my friends know that I am circumcised. Natasha xx

Wonderful. Thanks for sharing

This post was edited

Quite right too! Natasha xx

This post was edited

Quite right too! Natasha xx

This post was edited

To answer NudePaul2010, I have excess protruding skin on my vulva which I am planning to have removed which will leave me with an exposed clit glans and labiaplasty will leave it much neater and improve hygiene. It isn't removal of the external genitalia but only of excess protruding skin ie the clit hood and inner labia with its folds which become the site of smegma accumulation.

This post was edited