I guess I'll give it a shot

I'm looking for someone that's caring, loving, great sense of humor. I am not the easiest guy. I'm very honest. Loving, caring, I will give my last to make sure you have what you need. I love hard. I want someone I can build an empire with and just enjoy life. I do not like a person that's overly sexually aggressive. It makes me uncomfortable. Anything other than that I'm ok with.

This topic was edited
RE:I guess I'll give it a shot

Hi, I'm Sandra and from San Diego, born and raised. I'm fairly new to the nudist lifestyle. I started to really enjoy the nude feeling when I was around 12 or 13 yrs old. I didn't really get into the lifestyle though until 6 yrs ago. I've been an at-home nudist since then, and truly enjoy how freeing it is to be nude. I've been to a few local resorts in southern Ca as well as a nude beach once. I really enjoyed going to one resort called Olive Dell Ranch cause it's in a mountainous area, has great views, and has some nice quiet spots.

Anyways, I know you live in Tx and are far from me. I'm open to being friends if nothing beyond that develops between us. If something beyond that does develop, then it'd have to be talked about.

I'd like to get to know you better for now and see what happens.

Take care,
Sandra

This post was edited
RE:I guess I'll give it a shot

i hope good things happen for you

This post was edited