Most nudist-friendly countries in the world...

Which are the countries with most nudist-friendly laws ? By nudity, I mean, complete nudity. More particularly, countries that allow the following, in that order. "Looking the other side" or "not being frowned upon" is not good enough, the countries with clear legal sanction. Although "not being frowned upon" would work as a secondary preference.
a. Public nudity in non-designated areas (like on the road, in the park, on the train)
b. Public nudity in designated areas
c. Nudist camps and resorts, without being "noted" by the govt.
d. Indoor nudity, nudist parties, nudist families.
Of course, allowing/disallowing, children zone may be another significant parameter, but may be criterion for this discussion could be only adult nudity laws.
From what I read, Czech and Finland come on top. Would that be right ?

This topic was edited
RE:Most nudist-friendly countries in the world...

You might like to add the United Kingdom and Spain to your list.
Simple non-sexual nudity is not illegal in either country although there are cities in Spain where nudity is forbidden in some areas.
However nudity in public is not socially acceptable everywhere in either country and you will be frowned upon if you are naked in shopping streets and similar places.
The current official guidance for police telephone call handlers and attending officers in England and Wales can be found here and the guidance for Scotland and Northern Ireland is similar.

This post was edited

There's a nudist town in France, I believe. Someone correct me if I got the nation wrong please.

This post was edited

You might like to add the United Kingdom and Spain to your list.Simple non-sexual nudity is not illegal in either country although there are cities in Spain where nudity is forbidden in some areas.However nudity in public is not socially acceptable everywhere in either country and you will be frowned upon if you are naked in shopping streets and similar places.The current official guidance for police telephone call handlers and attending officers in England and Wales can be found here and the guidance for Scotland and Northern Ireland is similar.

Are local governments in the UK permitted to restrict nudity like they are in Spain and the few US states that permit it?

This post was edited

Are local governments in the UK permitted to restrict nudity like they are in Spain and the few US states that permit it?

As far as I know they are not. Some have tried preventing nudity on their local beaches. But UK beaches (below the high water mark) are all owned by the Queen.

Incidentally I have found France and Portugal to be nudist friendly, as well as Spain and the UK. Germany and Austria also have a friendly approach to outdoor nudism. Saunas and spas often make it obligatory.

This post was edited

Are local governments in the UK permitted to restrict nudity like they are in Spain and the few US states that permit it?As far as I know they are not. Some have tried preventing nudity on their local beaches. But UK beaches (below the high water mark) are all owned by the Queen.Incidentally I have found France and Portugal to be nudist friendly, as well as Spain and the UK. Germany and Austria also have a friendly approach to outdoor nudism. Saunas and spas often make it obligatory.

Germany is very open minded when it comes to nudism. Same as France.

This post was edited

There's a nudist town in France, I believe. Someone correct me if I got the nation wrong please.

Cap D'Agde. Not the whole resort town, but a section of it (Village Naturiste). Reviews are mixed as it has become a bit run down, and over-run by the sex crowd.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

There is also a naturist zone at Vera Playa in Spain and the naturist village of Chaco del Palo on the Canary island of Lanzarote.

This post was edited

There's a nudist town in France, I believe. Someone correct me if I got the nation wrong please./There is also a naturist zone at Vera Playa in Spain and the naturist village of Chaco del Palo on the Canary island of Lanzarote.
Isn't there a large resort in France that has a commercial area in it?

This post was edited

My own country, the Netherlands

This post was edited

Don't forget Croatia. I visited while on a cruise a few years ago, very nice country. Unfortunately I didn't have much time there so I was not able to go to any of the numerous nude beaches or resorts. Croatia openly accepts naturism. I've been wanting to get back there ever since.

This post was edited