Tell Me About Caliente!

We were not able to take our annual trip to Florida this year.

Cypress Cove has been our "go to". It is a very enjoyable and friendly environment for a nudist getaway. We love it there and haven't been to any of the others in Central Florida as of yet.

The facilities in Caliente look amazing and so tropical, I've considered spending a day or two to see what it's like.
As an adult only club, I have wondered what the atmosphere may be like.

We are not prudish and I don't find anything inappropriate wit a little PDA. You will find it happens at most any resort that caters to couples getaways. Their claim it that they "keep a classy, sexy environment" They have policies against overt sexual behavior. But what is their definition of overt?

They also seem to promote what some would consider "risque" evening events. Are they "inappropriate"?
Is there twerking on the dance floor? We have gone dancing at clothed events and its not uncommon to see the occasional "twerking". If you're nude, is it really any different? I'm sure many would say so. Makes me wonder. Or is that just being hypocritical. Should it bother us?

So, I would enjoy some feedback from those who have been there who can give a little more insight. It looks like a beautiful place to visit. I would hate to miss out on a fun experience because some traditional nudist views may see it as taboo and discourage it as a legitimate part of our culture?

This topic was edited
RE:Tell Me About Caliente!

The FAQs explain it all.

Enjoy.

This post was edited
RE:Tell Me About Caliente!

Send them an email with your questions. Its better to go directly to the source.

Stated rules are one thing, Enforcement is another. That's where someone's experience of the place would be helpful.

This post was edited