RE:SEXUAL COMPULSION AT THE GYM

This is kinda 100% accurate.

Some of the better male nudist parties I go to almost always have a "play room". Most all-male campgrounds have a "play cabin" somewhere off in the woods. The venue rules will clearly let everyone know these spaces exist for a reason and to otherwise keep it PG-13. People mostly adhere to this and it works out great.

This post was edited

Some of the better male nudist parties I go to almost always have a "play room". Most all-male campgrounds have a "play cabin" somewhere off in the woods. The venue rules will clearly let everyone know these spaces exist for a reason and to otherwise keep it PG-13. People mostly adhere to this and it works out great.

That sounds like a good solution. I don't think the businesses or nonprofits that run gyms should have to deal with sexual encounters in their facilities. Imagine if heterosexual couples considered it their right to fuck at will in public bathrooms and dark utility closets. Instead they consider it private intimacy.
I recognize that men are wired to be more sexually spontaneous, but practicing some restraint for the consideration of others is called for. Otherwise people feel awkward when public space is being claimed for private activities. Overall, the polarization of sexuality from towel dances to hypersexualized activity with little in between is a sign of a sexually repressed culture. As nudists we can be a role model for healthy coincindental nudity where we honor ourselves and others as inherently sexual beings with respect and restaint for the setting.

This post was edited

I realize your situation. I am a gay male. We can be so disrespectful, but have patience.

This post was edited

I realize your situation. I am a gay male. We can be so disrespectful, but have patience.

Have patience with whom? I am a straight male and often notice things like prolonged gazes which lead me to realize in hindsight that there is likely a lot of discreet signaling going on. From other gay men I've heard the problem with over-the-top sexual advances and behaviors is usually not from self-identified gay men but horny married men thinking it's their right to be sexual bafoons.

In 2000 the Boy Scouts of America won the right in a landmark decision to keep gays from joining as a private organization. Twenty years later, they're in a financial death spiral as a result of decades of pedophilia. And the vast majority of men in BSA's "perversion files" appear to identify as heterosexual men, NOT gays.

My response therefore is this: I realize the truth of the matter and believe in calling a spade a spade. I am a straight male. We can be so disrespectful, but don't put up with our shit masking as family values and other hypocrisy.

This post was edited

Actually, heteros are always screwing.
In pools and hot tubs. Under blankets in the park. On the Haunted Mansion, Ariel's Undersea Adventure, Mickey's Fun Wheel, etc.

Women get horny from public sex as much as men, do. It's just considered far more normal for a woman to wear a tiny skirt without undies or slide her nasty cooch across a railing in a theme park wearing denim shorts cut into thongs.

This post was edited

Actually, heteros are always screwing. In pools and hot tubs. Under blankets in the park. On the Haunted Mansion, Ariel's Undersea Adventure, Mickey's Fun Wheel, etc.

I'd love to read more...

Maybe Disney needs a play cabin too. Maybe gay men are the most kind and loving to acknowledge and honor more spontaneous human sexual expression not as a dark side but a very human one. Perhaps Donald Duck, by choosing to wear no pants - is out to to shake up the Puritanical culture around him, even if he is crotchless.

This post was edited

Lol.... you do realize that he is a duck.....right? I have never seen a duck wearing a shirt in REAL LIFE!

This post was edited

Lol.... you do realize that he is a duck.....right? I have never seen a duck wearing a shirt in REAL LIFE!

He's a duck with an empire and a net work unlike most of us will ever see, and he's not wearing pants. What other celebrities get away with that?

This post was edited

Neither have I, but our son bought us a white duck lawn ornament that we were supposed to buy clothes for. We never did so we still have naked plastic duck in our yard!

This post was edited

Some of the better male nudist parties I go to almost always have a "play room". Most all-male campgrounds have a "play cabin" somewhere off in the woods. The venue rules will clearly let everyone know these spaces exist for a reason and to otherwise keep it PG-13. People mostly adhere to this and it works out great.That sounds like a good solution. I don't think the businesses or nonprofits that run gyms should have to deal with sexual encounters in their facilities. Imagine if heterosexual couples considered it their right to fuck at will in public bathrooms and dark utility closets. Instead they consider it private intimacy.I recognize that men are wired to be more sexually spontaneous, but practicing some restraint for the consideration of others is called for. Otherwise people feel awkward when public space is being claimed for private activities. Overall, the polarization of sexuality from towel dances to hypersexualized activity with little in between is a sign of a sexually repressed culture. As nudists we can be a role model for healthy coincindental nudity where we honor ourselves and others as inherently sexual beings with respect and restaint for the setting.

Anders. STRaight couples totally fuck in toilets and

This post was edited