RE:Would if I could

I don't think I could ever be comfortable nude in places like public transportation, theaters, churches, etc. where people who don't know each other are close quarters.

I think that I'd be very comfortable in those situations, probably more so than being clothed.

This post was edited

I've wanted to live nude permanently for a long time, whenever I've been to places where you can wander around nude 24/7 for a week or two among other nudists I've always felt completely at home. With a bit of planning and arriving at places like Charco del Polo, Vera Playa or Cap d'Agde with everything you need that can't be got onsite it is perfectly feasible to remain nude throughout your stay. OK, you might not be able to go into every restaurant or shop at all times while naked but it is possible to avoid those places and stay nude. I've always thought it odd when I've eaten in a restaurant at lunchtime while naked that they didn't want nude people there in the evenings, in a nudist resort! So I'll happily take my nudist euro elsewhere and remain naked.

Obviously if I was living nude full time outside of a two week stay at a nudist place there would be times when I needed to go into the textile world and clothing would be needed. Provided the climate was suitable I'd live nude outside of those occasions. I know people who live full time in the Canary Islands and they manage to live nude for most of the year but even there its not always conducive to be naked outside year round.

This post was edited

I've wanted to live nude permanently for a long time, whenever I've been to places where you can wander around nude 24/7 for a week or two among other nudists I've always felt completely at home. With a bit of planning and arriving at places like Charco del Polo, Vera Playa or Cap d'Agde with everything you need that can't be got onsite it is perfectly feasible to remain nude throughout your stay. OK, you might not be able to go into every restaurant or shop at all times while naked but it is possible to avoid those places and stay nude. I've always thought it odd when I've eaten in a restaurant at lunchtime while naked that they didn't want nude people there in the evenings, in a nudist resort! So I'll happily take my nudist euro elsewhere and remain naked.Obviously if I was living nude full time outside of a two week stay at a nudist place there would be times when I needed to go into the textile world and clothing would be needed. Provided the climate was suitable I'd live nude outside of those occasions. I know people who live full time in the Canary Islands and they manage to live nude for most of the year but even there its not always conducive to be naked outside year round.

Someone on another board noted that he moved to the Canary Islands and found that he could be nude in most places, including some shops and the outdoor portion of some cafe's and restaurants. At most other places, a small wrap would suffice. On the rare occasions he had to be "dressed" he wore a kilt. The last time he posted, he hadn't worn shorts or slacks for over 2 years!

This post was edited

Someone on another board noted that he moved to the Canary Islands and found that he could be nude in most places, including some shops and the outdoor portion of some cafe's and restaurants. At most other places, a small wrap would suffice. On the rare occasions he had to be "dressed" he wore a kilt. The last time he posted, he hadn't worn shorts or slacks for over 2 years!

I have holidayed extensively in the Canary Islands and, even in the naturist village of Chaco Da Palo the shop does not accept nudity although a very small sports towel was acceptable.
Apart from naturist resorts in Francs like la Jenny, Arnauchot, La Sabliere and Euronat the only other place where I have shopped naked for my entire holiday is on the Isle de Levant, a French Mediterranean island.
Of these locations the only one where it is possible to live permanently are Euronat and Isle de Levant and at neither of these is there much employment available.

This post was edited

Someone on another board noted that he moved to the Canary Islands and found that he could be nude in most places, including some shops and the outdoor portion of some cafe's and restaurants. At most other places, a small wrap would suffice. On the rare occasions he had to be "dressed" he wore a kilt. The last time he posted, he hadn't worn shorts or slacks for over 2 years!I have holidayed extensively in the Canary Islands and, even in the naturist village of Chaco Da Palo the shop does not accept nudity although a very small sports towel was acceptable.Apart from naturist resorts in Francs like la Jenny, Arnauchot, La Sabliere and Euronat the only other place where I have shopped naked for my entire holiday is on the Isle de Levant, a French Mediterranean island.Of these locations the only one where it is possible to live permanently are Euronat and Isle de Levant and at neither of these is there much employment available.

He lived in relatively remote area on Gran Canara and thought is was more nude tolerant than more developed areas.
Working remotely is an option if you can find a remote job with no videoconferences.

This post was edited

Someone on another board noted that he moved to the Canary Islands and found that he could be nude in most places, including some shops and the outdoor portion of some cafe's and restaurants. At most other places, a small wrap would suffice. On the rare occasions he had to be "dressed" he wore a kilt. The last time he posted, he hadn't worn shorts or slacks for over 2 years!I have holidayed extensively in the Canary Islands and, even in the naturist village of Chaco Da Palo the shop does not accept nudity although a very small sports towel was acceptable.Apart from naturist resorts in Francs like la Jenny, Arnauchot, La Sabliere and Euronat the only other place where I have shopped naked for my entire holiday is on the Isle de Levant, a French Mediterranean island.Of these locations the only one where it is possible to live permanently are Euronat and Isle de Levant and at neither of these is there much employment available.

I've also visited the Canary Islands quite a lot, including some of the smaller islands, smaller than El Hierro and La Gomera and have always spent more time nude than clothed there, but I struggle to think where its possible to shop and visit cafes etc while naked on any of the islands. I have been served food outside while nude at Charco del Polo on Lanzerote, but as you mention the shop there required us to wear at least something minimal, while we were nude in the streets around the village.

This post was edited

Someone on another board noted that he moved to the Canary Islands and found that he could be nude in most places, including some shops and the outdoor portion of some cafe's and restaurants. At most other places, a small wrap would suffice. On the rare occasions he had to be "dressed" he wore a kilt. The last time he posted, he hadn't worn shorts or slacks for over 2 years!I have holidayed extensively in the Canary Islands and, even in the naturist village of Chaco Da Palo the shop does not accept nudity although a very small sports towel was acceptable.Apart from naturist resorts in Francs like la Jenny, Arnauchot, La Sabliere and Euronat the only other place where I have shopped naked for my entire holiday is on the Isle de Levant, a French Mediterranean island.Of these locations the only one where it is possible to live permanently are Euronat and Isle de Levant and at neither of these is there much employment available.I've also visited the Canary Islands quite a lot, including some of the smaller islands, smaller than El Hierro and La Gomera and have always spent more time nude than clothed there, but I struggle to think where its possible to shop and visit cafes etc while naked on any of the islands. I have been served food outside while nude at Charco del Polo on Lanzerote, but as you mention the shop there required us to wear at least something minimal, while we were nude in the streets around the village.
He did mention that nudity was only allowed in the outdoor area of some cafes and taverns, and that patrons eating and drinking indoors had to wear something. the shops he mentioned that allowed nudity were places like craft vendors, produce stands and fish markets, which were probably outdoors.
He said that when he went to other shops and the indoor portion of eating and drinking establishments, a wrap was sufficient.

This post was edited