Helping out

One of my favorite things to do is to help other guys explore their bi side or just being naked around other guys. It is so fun to watch someone explore and realize new things that make them feel good

This topic was edited
RE:Helping out

I love to help bi-curious guys discover the pleasure that man on man fun can bring them... Love to fulfill fantasies and fetishes that may have been hidden for years... Online or in person (if you are close enough), both can be a lot of fun... Interested?... Feel free to contact me here (also on trueswingers), or on skype... My id on all: hrdwdwkr... Kevin Love

This post was edited

Is youre talking !

This post was edited

Is youre talking !

This post was edited

#now youre talking !

This post was edited

I just love to explore and find out how they react.

This post was edited

I completely agree

This post was edited

would really enjoy talking with you. Dan . Sending you message to your profile.

This post was edited

I would like to talk to you you can go to my profile

This post was edited

I've helped several male friends explore and fulfill any and all of their "bi-curious" fantasies. Many are married and just want to know what it's like to be with another guy. I make my body available and let them take the lead. They can just touch and feel, or go all the way. One thing they almost all agree on is I suck their dick better than any female they have been with and my hole is tighter than any pussy they've ever fucked. LOL

This post was edited

Yeah i agree with the others, its awesome to help out another by exploring man on man experiences. Most really enjoy it and go much further than both of us expect which is great. I think it also depends on the frame of mind of the guy. Usually when they are ready for physical contact and interaction, the mental acceptance of wanting to explore another man has been overcome and they just want to find out what the physical part feels like. Any curious guys feel free to private message me here. I am on open book, ask away.

This post was edited