Short kilts and wraps

A lot has been said about freeballing in short shorts. But how about kilts? The only proper way to wear a kilt is freeballing. Then see how short a kilt you can get away with. My shortest are 12 inches (30 cm) from waist to hem. I have gone into town wearing one while on holiday. I did get told off once. But normally I just get requests for a better look, always from the ladies.

This topic was edited
RE:Short kilts and wraps

Is that enough to keep things covered when you sit?

This post was edited

see how short a kilt you can get away with.
I freeball in a running kilt (www.runningkilt.com) when I run. It is 16" from waist to hem. That's about as short as I would like to go for sitting. Getting in & out of the car without my junk hanging out is a challenge. But I love the freedom of running in it!

This post was edited

Is that enough to keep things covered when you sit?

I also have one of these mini kilts. They're supposed to be mini-skirts for ladies but are long enough to act as shorts.

As you sit down, just make sure that some of the material drops down between your legs and you're fine

This post was edited

I want to see pictures. I freeball daily and in the warm months I make sure my dick hangs out or shows when I sit a certain way.

This post was edited

I want to see pictures. I freeball daily and in the warm months I make sure my dick hangs out or shows when I sit a certain way.

This post was edited

I'll look for one. It might show a bit. That can be hidden by either keeping my knees together or (as somebody said) ensuring a bit of the cloth hangs between my legs.

This post was edited

They're longer than mine, but then I don't go out in mine (in fact it appears to have disappeared)

This post was edited

They're longer than mine, but then I don't go out in mine (in fact it appears to have disappeared)

If your wife didn't like it, she may have "lost" it in the laundry.

This post was edited

If your wife didn't like it, she may have "lost" it in the laundry.

I have considered that, but I think it's just more likely that it's got buried somewhere

This post was edited

I've never worn anything under my kilts, but they are all traditional knee cap length. One exception is the fake kilt. More of a Velcro closed pleated wrap. I can roll the waist band up to make it shorter but have never worn it higher than mid-thigh.

This post was edited