Unsure Wife

Hello! I have been a naturist for 14 years. My wife knows about it and is open to it. She even participates with me at home. I have been socially nude in the past with a good friend and his wife and my girlfriend at the time. Ive explained to my wife it is not sexual, it is just a comfort thing. She is open to going to a beach or resort and making friends nude. However, she does not want me naked at home when close friends (who know about my lifestyle) come over. Her reasoning is she does not want any friends seeing me nude. She is okay with strangers and making nude friends. But she is not okay with being socially nude with friends who are interested. Has anyone got any tips? Similar experiences?

Also, she doesnt mind being briefly naked in front of her family or friends.

This topic was edited
RE:Unsure Wife

My friend you best relax and let her get accustomed and ease into it. Nudony in here would be a good person to converse with I would think.

This post was edited

Thanks Rock!

My experience in that specific area is rather limited though. But my advice would be pursue social nudism at the resort and at home until it becomes second nature for her to be nude around other people. Once she "gets there", it might become less problematic in her mind for the husband to be nude around their friends.

This post was edited

Yeah, if she's comfortable in some situations then share those types of situations with her. She may come around for the others, or not, but you're way ahead of many of us here. Enjoy what you have and if other opportunities become open in the future, then that's a bonus.

This post was edited

Oh I have been. Ive been letting her do her own thing with it. We had just had a conversation about it after she wanted to listen to nude podcasts. I was just curious if anyone else has ran into that issue.

This post was edited

Absolutely! We are working on planning a trip to a resort soon (Covid permitting). Her main issue is me being seen naked by her friends. Shes very protective lol

This post was edited

That's a good reason to make a road trip out of it. Choose a place where she wouldn't be likely to run into anybody she knows.

This post was edited

Absolutely! We are working on planning a trip to a resort soon (Covid permitting). Her main issue is me being seen naked by her friends. Shes very protective lol

Love it when a plan comes together...

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy