PROPOSED POOL, GYM, RESIDENCE FOR MALES

imagining how this ideal could be realized -- thinking a building divided in half: one half, the pool, spa, showers in a glass atrium high as the roof, the other half, ground floor locker room and gym, then three or more floors of residence rooms, with balcony walkways facing the pool atrium, with stairs to the ground floor at either end. residents would be free to go from room to pool, showers, spa, gym naked . . . sound good?

This topic was edited
RE:PROPOSED POOL, GYM, RESIDENCE FOR MALES

Great for singles.

This post was edited

Would the pool, gym, etc. be for residents only or would memberships and/or day passes be available?
I would not live there as a happily married man but would definitely be interested in swimming and working out nude.

This post was edited

That sounds like the original concept of the YMCA, with the exception that one nudity was pretty much limited to the pool.

This post was edited

That sounds like the original concept of the YMCA, with the exception that one nudity was pretty much limited to the pool.

I have read here and on other boards that the amount of nudity at the YMCA varied by location. Some limited it to the pool, while others were clothing optional throughout and many members took the option to do all or most of their athletic activities nude.

This post was edited

It would be nice if we could go back to that concept. Ain't likely to happen in this day and age!

Actually, I have toyed with the idea of setting up a place similar to this concept in my area. I would lose the residence part & make it co-ed. Keep the gym & pool. Have activity rooms for naked yoga, socializing, reading, gaming & such. Have a cafe! Sort of an urban nudist retreat. Charge for memberships & sell day passes. It would need to be affiliated with A.A.N.R. Buy an old YMCA and repurpose it. It could happen!

This post was edited

hope this happens for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

hope this happens for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we keep faith and focus it just might . . .

This post was edited

Sounds fantastic, how much am i paying out the ass for this eccentric piece of paradise? And when do I move in?

This post was edited

the dream is making it a nonprofit co-op with members as volunteer staff to keep fees low . . .

This post was edited

I had thought of this as well but being open to all nudists. I manage hotel rebuilds and have seen many that would be perfect. We did a couple this summer down south that closed and were sold/rebranded so they were empty. Since most of the buildings were only closed a short while, they were maintained - including the pools. Workers would leave at 4 and I would roam the buildings at night nude. Many times I considered looking for some swim partners but didn't want word of what I was doing after hours to get out. I'd spend hours swimming, checking out the view from every room, watching TV in the lobby or even cooking in the kitchen naked. Cant wait for some more new projects starting in January

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy