RE:PROPOSED POOL, GYM, RESIDENCE FOR MALES

minimalist75 wrote:
I was thinking back to the 70s and prior when nude was standard for swimming and not uncommon for other exercising and at all male athletic facilities.

From what I've read, that is exactly how the British Naturist Society and the German FKK got started in the early part of the last century... as a venue for sports activities. The focus was very strong on participating in sports in the nude, even before they became venues for nude socializing.

This post was edited

Korean spas are very similar. We have a lot of these in California although most are closed for covid. But theres a separate mens and womens section and most people just hang out there and are required to get nude. There is a co-Ed area where you have to be dressed where both sexes can mingle and theres other amenities. But in the nude area, its usually very large with locker rooms, showers, different saunas and steam rooms, pools, jacuzzis.

This post was edited

minimalist75 wrote:I was thinking back to the 70s and prior when nude was standard for swimming and not uncommon for other exercising and at all male athletic facilities.From what I've read, that is exactly how the British Naturist Society and the German FKK got started in the early part of the last century... as a venue for sports activities. The focus was very strong on participating in sports in the nude, even before they became venues for nude socializing.

The US facilities were for males only. I believe the organizations you mention were for everyone.

This post was edited

Do it papi I want to live there. In New York right? I can get a crew do all the plumbing and maintenance.

This post was edited

I like how you thinking how this can happen now papi--when everybody else moaning about what was but aint no more, or can't be, or is kinda sorta but not really, and whatever. Let's do this for real!

This post was edited

I like how you thinking how this can happen now papi--when everybody else moaning about what was but aint no more, or can't be, or is kinda sorta but not really, and whatever. Let's do this for real!

ha thank you for noticing. i love how a single man is treated like a rapist at most naturist resorts if not barred altogether, but suggest a club where he and his fellows might be welcome, and suddenly it is "discriminatory", or "a cover for a gay bathhouse", or "no women? crap!" it is like the meme-famous sunglasses from the film THEY LIVE: without them the sign says "Naturist Resort -- Single Men Not Welcome", put them on and it says "Procreate -- Consume -- Obey" hahaha . . .

This post was edited

oh word

This post was edited

Many opinions and many suggestions. And I am sure more discussion. I lived in Europe (Germany & Italy) and visited every single European country plus Sweden, Denmark and Norway. In most areas nudity at the beaches along lakes, rivers and at community swimming pools is either normal or just accepted. Family nudity is treated as normal and is not considered perverse. I found families to be wholesome and well adjusted. I found seniors to be treated with respect and honor. Mixed nudity in all of these events was considered to be a "normal" thing and no one had any problem with it. Once a man spends some serious social time around other men & women who are nude, He rarely has any difficulty in keeping an erection down.

This post was edited

SADHU-SKYBLUE wrote:

i love how a single man is treated like a rapist at most naturist resorts if not barred altogether, but suggest a club where he and his fellows might be welcome, and suddenly it is "discriminatory", or "a cover for a gay bathhouse", or "no women

That's an issue that's been talked about a lot on this site. What I would propose is that a time or day be set aside for guys who want to socialize with other guys, but where it's understood that sex is off the table. The whole concept of special times for different classes of people is to allow people to practice nudity in a space where they feel comfortable. Single men, single women, nudity mandatory, nudity optional. There's enough time on the clock, enough days on the calendar to accommodate everybody.

This post was edited

This sounds great, sign us up.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy