RE:PROPOSED POOL, GYM, RESIDENCE FOR MALES

Nice to hear all the dudes are on the same page.

If you need a builder...

This post was edited

Keeping that dream alive ---for so many reason ----for one, so people can chill naked daily all around the country and world and ain't ignorant about how many different sizes a soft penis can be--- they still don't let me post a pic here with my soft penis hanging down loose as a goose....... they just now delete another pic of mine like that, even though i made looking at it restricted to "friends only"...... How true can a "true nudist" be if they block somebody else from letting their penis be naturally out there for only their friends to see?

This post was edited

haha -- truth alone triumphs -- you're beautiful. call me about that job we discussed . . . best and blessings! jay

This post was edited

Imagine a world where everyone everywhere had unlimited access to Sandrolinos penis. The poetry written about it, the songs sung, paintings hung in every gallery in the world.

We would be a happy human race, world peace would be inevitable and joy will fill our hearts like a new religion.

If on the third day it rose again we would all shout hallelujah.

This post was edited

I would love to see it happen, particularly if nudity were mandatory. I would want a tolerant community that welcomes obese men, heavily tattooed men and those with multiple genital and head piercings. These men are often excluded or shunned from nudist clubs. Also, other men should be comfortable with men in the weight room, particularly when spotting. Outside barbell gyms, people get freaked out when a dude is standing over another dude who is bench pressing. When both are now nude, it could be outside the comfort zone of some. I am fortunate I am at a gym where I can at least train shirtless.

This post was edited

I would love to see it happen, particularly if nudity were mandatory. I would want a tolerant community that welcomes obese men, heavily tattooed men and those with multiple genital and head piercings. These men are often excluded or shunned from nudist clubs. Also, other men should be comfortable with men in the weight room, particularly when spotting. Outside barbell gyms, people get freaked out when a dude is standing over another dude who is bench pressing. When both are now nude, it could be outside the comfort zone of some. I am fortunate I am at a gym where I can at least train shirtless.

What kind of gym is that?
I have found crossfit, boxing, and intense bodybuilding gyms that allow shirtless men, but no general purpose gyms and none of these specialty gyms are right for me.

This post was edited

I so wish the YMCA would return to that type of acceptance. I would be there in a flash. Also, if they accepted nudity in the gymnasium and weight room, I think that would be good too. Please, if anyone who works for the YMCA in a top position ever reads these things, there are a lot of males who would use such facilities. everyone from boys to men in one big open change room, openness is what I'm referring to, and that would also keep the chances of sexual abuse at bay! I was sexually abused, and now wish I knew better. I could have had 2 choices. either refuse to get naked, or get naked on my own, and just play naked outside regardless of what anyone says and even parents.

Come on YMCA lets get back to nudity. Nothing inherently wrong with it!

This post was edited

I would move in in a heartbeat

This post was edited

adults only

This post was edited

Why adults only?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy