Bromance/Male Bonding/What do you Call it?

Hey...newbie here but glad to have found this site. I am wondering who your bromance or male bonding is with? How did you meet? What makes your relationship with that guy different then other relationships you have? How did you start your relationship especially involving being a nudist? I think the male bond is one of the greatest we have so I am curious about what created your male bonding?

This topic was edited
RE: Bromance/Male Bonding/What do you Call it?

"Bromance"? There's a new one for you.

This post was edited
Male bonding?

This term seems like it could have a lot of different meanings/connotations. It could be a sexual relationship, or more of an intellectual one. Either way it seems to depend on a deeper understanding and a willingness to share inner thoughts and feelings. To me it's the difference between an acquaintance and true friend. It can mean a lot of different things to different people, but only you know when it's there.

This post was edited
RE: Bromance?

Think Iam like most of the guys here in their posts. Think it is a great, true, real friendship/bond among men without sexual over tones. Just a great close firendship between men.

This post was edited

i think the whole bromance started with paul rudds movies haha

This post was edited
Bromance!

If you take the first three letters "bro" and add "keback" I think you might come to some sort of conclusion about how the name might have originated. Just guessing.

This post was edited
RE: Bromance!

Romance is the pleasurable feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.
In the context of romantic love relationships, romance usually
implies an expression of one's love, or one's deep emotional desires to
connect with another person.
.......and Bromance..... makes it Masculine! And Yes...Brokeback Mountain was truly a Bromance.
I think the term became popular from Dr. Will and Mike Boogies' relationship on Big Brother.

This post was edited

I like your response. I think today we are afraid to get close to someone with out a reason other than....I really like him. Think of how much better our world would be if we all just took the time to feel and understand a little more.

This post was edited

i experienced naked male bonding moments with my co-work.. i wrote the experience on my blog. it was great. we became good friends.

This post was edited

Male bonding is a great experience among men, best friends, groups, being able to relate to one another, which makes a difference.
Even more, when boning being nudists, as no barriers would exist. A great feeling indeed.

This post was edited

Male bonding is a great experience among men,It all depends on which adhesive you use.

This post was edited