The Idea Of Freeballing vs Actual Freeballing

Why is it that the idea of freeballing is always a bit weird but when you actually do freeball, it feels just right and you wonder why you don't do it more often ?

I'm very much a part time freeballer mainly at weekends and on holiday but today marks two months of continual FBing a new record for me :-D not sure how much longer this current run will last but I reckon the rest of 2020 will see me underwear free

This topic was edited
RE:The Idea Of Freeballing vs Actual Freeballing

I suspect that the discomfort beforehand is associated with the apprehension which most people feel when they intend to go against any convention.
By contrast the subsequent comfort is probably associated with one's genitals being allowed to hang naturally as they evolved (or were designed if that is your belief).

This post was edited

Don't waste time thinking about it - just do it ! ( you may have to wash your trousers more often)

This post was edited

Im almost 100% free balling. Love the freedom of going commando and especially enjoy during good warm weather when in gym shorts and my cock and balls are swinging freely Have gotten some nice reactions from some fellow gay guys and actually manage to pick up men free balling along lakefront and bring them home for fun.

This post was edited

Don't waste time thinking about it - just do it ! ( you may have to wash your trousers more often)

I don't think about it much any more. It's pretty much second nature now.

This post was edited

Don't waste time thinking about it - just do it ! ( you may have to wash your trousers more often)I don't think about it much any more. It's pretty much second nature now.

Get rid of all or at least most of your underwear. I found it to be very liberating and suspect you will too.
Then you won't have to think about whether to wear any or not.

This post was edited

I've been a freeballer for two or three years now, following a few years wearing a pouch and the idea of reverting to boxers or y-fronts is repellant. Not much use for keeping warm and serving no other purpose.

This post was edited

I love it. My wife thinks I should wear boxers but once your a free baller you cant go back! #freeballerforlife

This post was edited

I love it. My wife thinks I should wear boxers but once your a free baller you cant go back! #freeballerforlife

This post was edited

I have been 100% freeballing for just over 3 years and, the 5 years before I was 95%+ as I only had underwear on for funerals/weddings etc but I don't bother even for those type of things now.

This post was edited