Wax play

Dose anyone like wax play or bondage or no what the right wax to use is or the right rope Im new to both

This topic was edited
RE:Wax play

Wrong place for this. This is a nudist site, not a sex site.

This post was edited

I must agree with Fullsun...wrong place. Were not here for sex...just enjoying being nude.

This post was edited

He's asked the question in the category of "sex and sexuality " so I think he's ok with the question. Now I hate the pervs on this site as much as anyone ( not saying at all or in any way that the OP is a perv ) but seems like he is being labeled as one. Even we nudist have sex and some have foreplay along with it. Not everyone is a boring doggy style type person. Just because someone talks about sex or sexuality doesn't make them a pervert!!

My answer to the question is, no, I know nothing about wax play.

This post was edited

He's asked the question in the category of "sex and sexuality " so I think he's ok with the question. Now I hate the pervs on this site as much as anyone ( not saying at all or in any way that the OP is a perv ) but seems like he is being labeled as one. Even we nudist have sex and some have foreplay along with it. Not everyone is a boring doggy style type person. Just because someone talks about sex or sexuality doesn't make them a pervert!!My answer to the question is, no, I know nothing about wax play.

See rule 3 of this site.
Rules for posting, first topic on the board.
The OP obviously didnt read that far or hes just here to poke the bear (my opinion) and get the usual trash talk going.

I flagged this topic an hour after it started, Id be interested to see how long it lasts.

This post was edited

Ditto

This post was edited