RE:Harvest Hosts

We've looked into Harvest Hosts and decided against joining. Boondockers Welcome is much a much better option IMO. We have met some awesome people in this network. We haven't met any nudists yet but there is no way of knowing if any of the host are and I'm sure there are at least a few. But no matter, it's a great way to meet folks and get a night off the road. YMMV.
www.boondockerswelcome.com

This post was edited

Sounds awesome. :)

This post was edited

We've looked into Harvest Hosts and decided against joining. Boondockers Welcome is much a much better option IMO. We have met some awesome people in this network. We haven't met any nudists yet but there is no way of knowing if any of the host are and I'm sure there are at least a few. But no matter, it's a great way to meet folks and get a night off the road. YMMV.www.boondockerswelcome.com

One of the reasons we fly the TNS flag on our coach, is to possibly meet other nudists in a non nudist campground. We don't get a lot of inquiries about it but we do get some. Only had a couple of couples tell us that they've visited a nude beach or a club/resort but aren't nudists like us. Some of those flags, insignias and banners can help break the ice or at least get some other nudists to come and visit with you, even if you don't get naked.

We'll give Boondockers Welcome a look!

This post was edited

Only had a couple of couples tell us that they've visited a nude beach or a club/resort but aren't nudists like us.
Seems like a lot of people do things nude but dont want to be considered nudists or think they are nudists. After more than 20 years of being nude at home the majority of the time, my wife thinks of me as a naturist.

This post was edited

Only had a couple of couples tell us that they've visited a nude beach or a club/resort but aren't nudists like us.Seems like a lot of people do things nude but dont want to be considered nudists or think they are nudists. After more than 20 years of being nude at home the majority of the time, my wife thinks of me as a naturist.

This is getting off topic but...

I have a sister, the only sibling I know for sure that is naked in her home as much as possible. Her husband as well. When it's possible and warm enough, she's naked at home, sleeps naked, cooks naked, eats naked, does household chores naked and even visited nude beaches but she's not a nudist, like us. The difference, we go to clubs, resorts and belong to a club. hahahahaha

This post was edited

TNS flag?? I confess my ignorance but am interested.

This post was edited

TNS flag?? I confess my ignorance but am interested.

TNS = The Naturist Society ;DD

This post was edited