Just curious about others exp frerballing..

I have not had not worn a pair of underwear since I was 16 yrs old, and I do not see any reason that this will change. At what age did you begin going without underwear?

This topic was edited
RE:Just curious about others exp frerballing..

Occasionally late 20's.
Frequently mid 50's.
Full time shortly after I retired an 62.

This post was edited
RE:Just curious about others exp frerballing..

It was a 'rule' to not wear underwear whilst doing sports at secondary school - so this was my first introduction to freeballing. I always freeballed in bed albeit under PJ's.

I didn't really try freeballing proper until my mid 30's when it would be the odd afternoon or day here and there. It then progressed to some weekends and occasional times after work when I just felt the need to be free. It was around this time that I started sleeping naked and I then progressed to 'Freeballing Fridays' which then meant that I was underwear free from Thursday evening when I undressed for bed through to Monday morning when I got up for work again.

Through my 40's I found that I was freeballing more and more, although never lasted more than a week or so at a time. The last couple of years has seen me doing a personal challenge of 'No Undies November' (like no shave November / Movember) and although the freeballing continued for a short while I usually went back to undies after a few weeks. Usually boxers at first to enjoy the free feeling and then switch to briefs.

I still like my underwear and consider my freeballing to be another option just like briefs or boxers however it's one that I 'wear' more often than others .

This post was edited