RE:Happy Nude Year. How was your 2020 for nudism?

Yes bathing suits are permitted after now after 55 yrs. One can protest I would suppose if one had a couple million to buy the property. Till then one hushes there mouth and lives with it. Do we agree ...absolutely not but we don't call the shots.

This post was edited

You are right. Sometimes you just have to grin and bare it.

This post was edited

Good gawd Nic and Andy you sure can get very windy! Those post were almost novel like ! :D

This post was edited

Good gawd Nic and Andy you sure can get very windy! Those post were almost novel like ! :D

Yeah... you know me buddy, I can be longwinded! ;DDDDDD

Funny you mentioned that. While I was typing, Di was on her computer. She looked over at me and said, "WTF are you doing, writing a book!??" I just said, "nah, just responding to a post!" ;DDD

This post was edited

HA ! Like I haven't heard that myself many times but I will not admit it! :D

This post was edited

Haha. Well, its winter, temperatures hovering near freezing point, lockdown dragging on and on and I've got to do something to keep me from getting into trouble! I can type fast, never been taught how to do it properly, but have been using computer keyboards since the 1970's so a lot of practice helps keep my fingers from getting twisted around each other. So a few paragraphs get knocked out in a few minutes. I'm useless at ice skating, cutting glass as was intended and remembering what number in what street friends live at(I go by the front door colour or similar visual clues).

It prompted some responses, some longer, some shorter, no matter how long they are as they are all welcome. The whole site, not just this group, is seriously lacking in engagement these days on life in general, genuine nudist activities, blah blah blah that isn't just about the topics Andy mentioned earlier in this thread. Its good to know there are still nudists here who can have a conversation.

This post was edited

Yes bathing suits are permitted after now after 55 yrs. One can protest I would suppose if one had a couple million to buy the property. Till then one hushes there mouth and lives with it. Do we agree ...absolutely not but we don't call the shots.

I'm struggling to think of any nudist club, resort or spa that I've ever been to which permitted swimwear in the pools or other wet areas. At clothing-optional spas I've seen them worn just about everywhere. I can't get my head around nudist venues permitting costumes in pools and saunas etc. There are plenty of non-nudist venues to go to if you want to wear something.

I get that when its cooler some people will want to wear something at nudist clubs, I don't see life as a competition to prove how tough or crazy we can be. I also get that some venues may be struggling on the financial front, especially while Covid-19 makes life as we knew it extremely difficult. I can't see myself becoming a clothed nudist any time soon. I go to nudist venues to be nude. I try to steer clear of similar venues that cater for textiles. Textiles can get quite agitated if we wander naked among them.

Nudists are often more accepting of others, being out-numbered by textiles at nudist venues isn't something I welcome.

This post was edited