RE:Nude Freindly Geocaches

Congratulations on your resurrection. :-) I've just read your log, re the humming bird - nice!

On Saturday I went back out to Ironwood Forest National Monument and Waterman's III GCJFC5. When this cache was established you could drive to it. Now the road up the mountain is in such bad shape you have to walk the last half mile or so. I wasn't sure about driving my vehicle on the dirt roads to the base of the mountain so I hiked in, about 2.5 miles, nude of course. It was a beautiful day in the low 80's but a little windy. As usual I didn't see anyone out there but did get to see a group of 8 to 10 Desert Bighorn Sheep. It's the first time I've seen them in the wild so it was a real treat. This cache is pretty remote, the last Find was in 2017. There a a couple more out there that are going to be much easier to get to. I'll head back out there soon for those ones.

This post was edited

The newest nude friendly Geocache is GC98EWK . Published yesterday and FTF logged within a few hours! It was found by a couple of textiles who had no way of knowing the CO put it there while nude and would use this site to encourage others to find it nude as well. This is my first cache. I may put out others as some point but only if I can do it nude. I put the cache out the day before yesterday and then went to GCJFC7 , one of the last geocaches in Ironwood Forest Natl Monument that I had not found. It was a great day but getting hot around here, about 90 degrees when I finished at 2 PM. I wasn't ready to get dressed so I drove out of the monument nude, finally put my clothes on when I reached the pavement. A great day outdoors nude but probably my last for a while here in Arizona. It's time for me to make the northbound snowbird cycle. I'll be taking a slight detour by way of Florida for a week at Lake Como Resort. I had to cancel the Florida trip last year because of apocalypse. I'm looking forward to going this year.

This post was edited

That looks to be another fine area for some naked adventures.
There are so many caches that can actually be found naked if you have a sense of adventure. Here in FLA there are countless ones to find and we have had our share or naked bike rides, hikes and Jeep trails to find them.
Happy Naked Caching!

We do have a private "geocaching naked" group on flickr for those who do cache naked and would like to share their photos.

This post was edited

I'm back in Arizona, at least for a little while, and taking advantage of the warm weather for some nude hiking and Geocaching. I found this one yesterday, GC74C3W. I spent a (nude) day in this area last February and wasn't disappointed by returning. Pretty area with big rock formations. The only thing I don't like about it is the vegetation is pretty thick so cross country hiking is not possible. I walked up the ATV trail. I could tell from the tracks it does not get much use. Nobody on the trail but me all afternoon.

This post was edited

@UrsaMajor - I've just looked up your cache and others you have mentioned and I have to admit the whole area looks great for caching, let alone naked caching! I can only wish you well with your finds as well as your hides and say well done.

Now where in the UK could I get caching like that? Yorkshire perhaps? ...

This post was edited

I went back out on Friday for another nude Geocaching day in a new area in the mountains east of Mammoth, AZ on Copper Creek Road. It's a pretty good road, a little rough with loose rocks but flat and wide with no ground clearance problems. I found two caches, the first was GCJ6WT in a really nice spot with a spring flowing. There's nothing like a little water in the desert. There are big Sycamore trees with lots of shade, butterflies and orange dragonflies that I now know are called Flame Skimmers. After finding the cache I had lunch there listening to the water flowing, very nice. The two photos were taken about 200 feet apart and show the complete transformation of the environment.

The second cache, GCMGVQ is about a half mile from the first one. I found it as well but it was not easy to reach and the area was a let down after the first one. Probably why it was six years since it was last logged.

I'm guessing this will be my last opportunity to go caching in Arizona this winter. I'll be heading back to Alaska in a week or so and don't know when I'll be back. I have a trip planned to Faywood Hot Springs New Mexico in a few days and I'm looking forward to that.

This post was edited

I've just looked up those two caches - you certainly get to some remote places! Your picture of the first spot certainly shows it to be beautiful. So it must be its remoteness that has led to your find being the first for over two years. As for your second find that day, I make it over six years, nearly seven since its previous find! I assume you were on foot between these caches and maybe for a bit before the first one as the ground does not look suitable for vehicles, based on Google's aerial view... You may not have a large total number of finds, but you certainly go for quality over quantity!

I celebrate a cache resurrection if it has gone just one year since being last found... Few go longer in the UK, even in 'remote' areas.

This post was edited

Yep, for us too it is about the adventure in finding remote caches as much as possible. We have friends with double the finds we have but how many lamp posts can you do and have fun?

This post was edited

Yep, for us too it is about the adventure in finding remote caches as much as possible. We have friends with double the finds we have but how many lamp posts can you do and have fun?

I agree, which is why I favour more remote caches - quality over quantity!

Nice pictures of exactly what we mean...

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy