Nude social group

Hey all from Perth WA.

I'm looking to start a social nude group. For familes, adults, couples, and singles of all ages. Who would like to help me start it up??

This topic was edited
RE:Nude social group

What area of perth you planning on starting in

This post was edited

What I mean by setting up is purely getting members together and organising get togethers. Beach days, BBQ's, bushwalks if possible, just around nude activities really.

This post was edited

I'm in the City of Rockingham so maybe for around there, but getting members together to have a nude coffee or drink to get ideas would be great

This post was edited

i try and visit warnbro beach regularly so getting a group of people together sounds great, all ages and genders. bit far to travel just for a coffee though lol

This post was edited

I hope I am reading it wrong and it would be real shame mate that u r excluding married ppl like myself who partner does not partake in lifestyle and are long term nudist and just looking for friends nothing else

You are definitely reading it the wrong way. If your partner didnt want to partake in the events and wanted to stay home you would be no different going there by yourself then a single person. I thought he made it very clear with all inclusive.

This post was edited

See point 4. Re-read that. I just tried to refine a few things I thought would be good.

I've been to a social group before that apparently was a "smoothie" club. No one told me about it until I was told to not come back because I wasn't a smoothie.

I want it to be a real social club. No fees, fully voluntary.

However I have a thought I would like people's opinions on:
As a Nudist Social Group, would I be wrong to want all people to be naked after no more than 3 events??

(Exceptions do apply - certain female functions, etc) It is a NUDIST group after all, and having clothed people does kinda defeat the purpose. For new/home/solitary nudists I can make smaller gatherings to help them but I personally think a rule of nudity isn't unfair. We are all lovely as we are and no one should feel ashamed to be nude with us

This post was edited