Love jeans rubbing against the head of my cock.

Love freeballing in jeans with the rough material. I let the head of my dick peek out at times in ripped jeans.

This topic was edited
RE:Love jeans rubbing against the head of my cock.

Cut a hole in the pocket. LOL

This post was edited

I have had two pairs of jeans with opened crotch seam in my closet for years. One pair wore out and was trashed. I work from home and wear them cold mornings when my wife is away at work.

On Friday I decided to keep them on when she came home and we visited the nursery late afternoon. When I got out of my car my dick fell out through the hole but my wife was on the other side of the car and didn't see. On the way to the plants she waited for me to grab a trolley. Turning the way that I did opened up the crotch while she was looking at me. The sun lit up the skin of whatever was visible though the hole. She was not happy. She told me to throw out those jeans because I was sticking out all over. I ignored it.

Next morning we were going out to walk the dogs. I was naked and pulled on the same jeans. She told me that I can't walk in them because of the hole. I said that nobody will see and wore them anyway. I wore them again this morning. Today we were going to the nursery again and she refused to go if I wore those jeans. I changed into short shorts that allow me to fall out of them getting out of my car and give lots of up-shorts viewing. Now that warmer weather is here I will be naked most of the time at home and in "flashing shorts" the rest of the time. Many more opportunities to stick out for the next 6-7 months. The best part of it is that my wife doesn't know that my penis is visible much of the time when she is right next to me. :-)

This post was edited

The reason some people do not free ball is that they do not like the feel of their cock against the fabric of their pants. I disagree. But, to each his own.

The best alternative to free balling is silk boxers. They are whisper soft and smooth.

But I don't own any sort of underpants.

This post was edited

I love the feeling of the tip of my cock rubbing on the seam, but not as much as I love being naked.

I have a pair of very light stretch exercise shorts with 4.5" inseam and wide legs. This morning I wore them while walking my dogs. These give a very different sensation from the hard seams of jeans. They are a manmade fiber, nylon or similar, that might generate static. When I walk it rubs against the very sensitive skin on the back of my cock head and gives a sensation like a mild electric shock. Some may find it unpleasant but I really enjoy it. My wife might wonder why I am so happy when walking in these shorts.

This post was edited

If you enjoy the electric shock, you can get a TENS unit and drive yourself wild. Explore your personal boundary between pain and pleasure.

This post was edited

I now almost always wear Dickies "regular" workpants or trousers work and other. They are a blend and feel great feeling your butt and dick/balls naked in them. They also have a longer and bigger crotch area - very hard to find in trousers. I love the slight scratchiness on my dick and knowing I'm naked (ALWAYS) under whatever kind of pants I'm wearing. What I do (a lot) when wearing a button down shirt not tucked in - is I keep the zipper all the way down. The front of the shirt covers the zipper but it's a longer zipper and it's great to feel the air coming in to your naked dick and balls and to scratch your bush! Kind of along the theme of this series of posts. Always stay/live naked and if you must be dressed NEVER wear ANY kind of underwear. naked man

This post was edited

If you have to wear clothing, you might as well get some enjoyment out of it.

This post was edited