Cum Rags

Just curious...what do you guys use as a cum rag after you bate? For me, its JCPenney Stafford Low-Rise briefs...I have 24 pairs of them in a box under my bed...I bate twice a day, so I throw them in the hamper after I bust two loads in them.

This topic was edited
RE:Cum Rags

What ever underwear/undershirt I was wearing.... or a gym towel...

This post was edited

usually whatever underwear thats ive been wearing that day. occassionally i do build up a cum rag using same pair of undies and adding multile loads - very crusty and smells great ;-)

This post was edited

I seldom wear undies so I use them as cum rags.

This post was edited

Been a long time believer in this so have had lots of choice items, underwear being common. For years Id select a tired hand towel and keep it in the drawer and cream it until its pretty crusty then toss it in the laundry. I had a time when it had to be a cotton sock, Id put it on as I got closer and the combined texture was incredible and no spray mess. Has anyone ever shared his cum rag ?

This post was edited

In the bottom drawer of my nightstand I have 2 stacks of white wash clothes, lube, toys, etc. I have my personal jar of lube and a separate jar of lube for when I have my group j/o get togethers.

This post was edited

I usually just clean it with my hand then lick my hand clean...

This post was edited

I have a stack of old T shirts that dont fit anymore. I use one and throw it back in the stack. Eventually I wash them when they start standing on their own lol.

This post was edited

I keep a towel in my room that use and after a week I will wash it and keep it in my closet

This post was edited

Just curious...what do you guys use as a cum rag after you bate? For me, its JCPenney Stafford Low-Rise briefs...I have 24 pairs of them in a box under my bed...I bate twice a day, so I throw them in the hamper after I bust two loads in them.

Tissues

This post was edited

I just love to clean bi using my tongue

This post was edited