Wishful thinking

Am I the only one that get jealous sometimes. For me Im not a naturally hairy person I have some hair but not really a lot and my pubic hair is pretty curly and not bushy. For me when I see others I kind of get a little bit jealous and wish I had as much hair as you. I live to keep it natural I just wish there was more

This topic was edited
RE:Wishful thinking

I certainly get envious of people who have thick bushes and hairy chests. My Bush isnt too bad, but the little whisps of hair on my chest arent very impressive!! Lol

This post was edited

Mate u r beautiful. Natural men who look like men are SEXY AS

This post was edited

Yes, 'natural men who look like men'. Well said. Agree 100%. In our naked, natural state we're all slightly different in various ways. Height. Weight. Ethnicity. Hairiness etc. Embrace all those differences and rejoice in the diversity!

This post was edited

I started this group to celebrate every hair on our bodies. And its true I accept myself as is. Still it will never change the inner desire that if I woke tomorrow with twice the hair I would be as happy as can be. I wont go as far as saying Im jealous but I do get frustrated with some who clip or shave when I would gladly enjoy what they want to get rid of. It will often be a case of the grass is greener.
So celebrate what you have. Jealousy will never serve you, but dreaming of more hair never hurt anyone.
That said, dont forget to share your pics with the group and show off the hair or hairs you do have. If it be one hair or a million. Just make sure the pic represents your love of full body hair and however that shows up on you.
Caru

This post was edited